NHL Discussion

It's just as much on him. That backhand for the first goal can't go in. 

Yeah that first goal was pretty damn soft.

Soft but his team was softer. Dont ignore the spectacular saves he made before that. It was fucking insane what he was doing.

I feel like shit and dont want to talk much about what just happened. But Ill leave this here because I wrote it to kind of cope with the loss http://staygoldmedia.com/nhl/nyr/2015/05/well-that-sucks-where-do-you-go-from-here/

Soft but his team was softer. Dont ignore the spectacular saves he made before that. It was fucking insane what he was doing.

I feel like shit and dont want to talk much about what just happened. But Ill leave this here because I wrote it to kind of cope with the loss http://staygoldmedia.com/nhl/nyr/2015/05/well-that-sucks-where-do-you-go-from-here/

that was the most rational and coherent thing I've ever seen you write in regards to the Rangers.

Happy to see Tampa winning. I love Yzerman, the triplets line were phenomenal for me all season in one of my fantasy leagues, Stamkos is my Canadian boy, and they've built I team I think is vastly underrated, even still as the eastern conference champs. They also did it without cap issues, making great free agent signings (Strahlman, Boyle) and phenomenal trades (Marty STL trade will forever go down as a "jesus christ what a move for Tampa"). 

I hate the Ducks, I can't stand those slimy sunburned fucks but I do think for Tampa's sake they would be the better matchup. Chicago is not a team you want to get into a scoring race in with every night and I think that's what would happen. The Ducks on the other hand wouldn't be able to contain Johnson's line. Stammer will have his hands full but we saw in the MTL series he has a defensive game that's top notch and could match up decently (although he still loses the matchup) to the Perry line. Perry/Getzlaf also wouldn't be able to muscle their way thru like usual against Tampa's massive defence. Ryan Kessler though will be left in the dust by that triplets line. Yeah he's physical but he might as well grab a permanent position in the box for all the hooking and tripping penalties he'll take when his slow knuckle-dragging ass is tugging down Johnson cuz he's constantly 3 strides ahead of him. 

Playing on the road hasn't been an issue at all for Tampa this playoffs so there's no real advantage to the Ducks in this case. Ducks are looking good but they haven't had to play a team like Tampa yet who are fast as fuck and underrated when it comes to their physical game. 

Regardless, go Bolts. 

Happy to see Tampa winning. I love Yzerman, the triplets line were phenomenal for me all season in one of my fantasy leagues, Stamkos is my Canadian boy, and they've built I team I think is vastly underrated, even still as the eastern conference champs. They also did it without cap issues, making great free agent signings (Strahlman, Boyle) and phenomenal trades (Marty STL trade will forever go down as a "jesus christ what a move for Tampa").

I hate the Ducks, I can't stand those slimy sunburned fucks but I do think for Tampa's sake they would be the better matchup. Chicago is not a team you want to get into a scoring race in with every night and I think that's what would happen. The Ducks on the other hand wouldn't be able to contain Johnson's line. Stammer will have his hands full but we saw in the MTL series he has a defensive game that's top notch and could match up decently (although he still loses the matchup) to the Perry line. Perry/Getzlaf also wouldn't be able to muscle their way thru like usual against Tampa's massive defence. Ryan Kessler though will be left in the dust by that triplets line. Yeah he's physical but he might as well grab a permanent position in the box for all the hooking and tripping penalties he'll take when his slow knuckle-dragging ass is tugging down Johnson cuz he's constantly 3 strides ahead of him.

Playing on the road hasn't been an issue at all for Tampa this playoffs so there's no real advantage to the Ducks in this case. Ducks are looking good but they haven't had to play a team like Tampa yet who are fast as fuck and underrated when it comes to their physical game.

Regardless, go Bolts.

I like you.