NHL Discussion

I can't believe I actually have 0 points in the bracket. None. Zero. I tried to be ambitious and root for some underdogs/the teams I didn't want to win but thought just might, and meanwhile, unless Detroit and Washington win, I might just win worst bracket chooser of all time. Or in other words, so bad that next year, y'all should look at my bracket to figure out what not to do.

Tampa Bay's coach whining in the media about the Red Wings cheating and not taking nearly enough penalties. Because, obviously, if your team hasn't converted on 20+ chances, what you really need to do is bitch for more.

Red Wings fan here, I don't understand the complaining, and I'm not a homer either. I just find it incredibly amusing when teams/coaches/Eddie Olczyk say how much interference Detroit runs and doesn't get called. 

Because I havent been in here since before the lotto, I think Eberle and Hall are both moved. Yak wont fetch Edmonton anything, the Nuge is just too fucking good, and they could get some nice pieces to play around McDavid for those two players. I also think they trade there later 1st round pick for Talbot since they will surely fetch another first rounder in this draft in exchange for Eberle and Hall. Just moving those two guys alone can do fucking wonders for their franchise. I dont understand why a team wouldnt do that. They can seriously get at least 3 first round picks within the next two years for those two guys. 

Because I havent been in here since before the lotto, I think Eberle and Hall are both moved. Yak wont fetch Edmonton anything, the Nuge is just too fucking good, and they could get some nice pieces to play around McDavid for those two players. I also think they trade there later 1st round pick for Talbot since they will surely fetch another first rounder in this draft in exchange for Eberle and Hall. Just moving those two guys alone can do fucking wonders for their franchise. I dont understand why a team wouldnt do that. They can seriously get at least 3 first round picks within the next two years for those two guys.

I'm sorry, but you're clueless if you think Hall AND Ebs are getting moved (especially for draft picks, hahaha). I can see trading the Pittsburgh pick + a prospect for Talbot.