NHL Discussion

disappointed to see that Weber didn't get knocked out tonight. I liked him a lot before Wednesday night.

Everyone has a bad night. Sure what Weber did was wrong. Its playoff hockey, time to put the big boy pants on. What you wanted him to get knocked out by the guy who ended someone's career. Mr Cheapshot himself Todd Bertuzzi. Weber got the hell knocked out of him by Marc Fistric earlier in the year by a cheapshot and they didn't suspend Fistric. NHL discipline is so hit or miss anyway. Should be good series the rest of the way.

I went against Pittsburgh from the start. By no stretch do I think Philly is a great team but when they're playing someone they hate as much as the Pens, they will give it everything they have and that's already started to show. Even if they crush the Pens they still don't make it past that next round.

I really don't think Vancouver will win now. They have looked like chumps the last two games. Plus, no team will ever win a cup with LOLuongo in net.

Bertuzzi is a different player. Definitely, he pulled that pathetic move but the man really turned around a career that was destined to end so poorly.

Plus, the man steps up when it is necessary. Fought Weber early last night to show his bullshit won't fly. That set the tone for the game.

Well...I know it's kinda late to drop in my two cents about last night's Panthers / Devils game round 1...but goddamn!!! That was the single-most pathetic display of playoffs hockey I have ever seen! The Devils completely dismantled the Panthers' offence...the SOG stats were completely lop-sided.

And the Panthers...as much as I love my hometown homeboys...damn...I was embarrased. Minimal...almost non-existent offense...defense with plenty of holes as evident in the final 3-2 score. The Panthers' two goals were lucky at best.

I am hoping that tomorrow's game...which I also have tickets for and will be witnessing in person...(yeah, bragging...but not that it means anything)...is a better game...and the Panthers have a win. Blind hope.