NHL Discussion

Just because you had those picks doesnt mean you couldnt have traded for a defenseman. I didnt make that clear earlier (or at all), but in my head thats partially what I meant.

I assumed this would be your counter. 

You can't just assume that the market was there, and willing to make a trade.  You don't trade a #1 pick for a solid D man.  The Yak pick was only going somewhere if an all star D man was up for grabs.  

I assumed this would be your counter. 

You can't just assume that the market was there, and willing to make a trade.  You don't trade a #1 pick for a solid D man.  The Yak pick was only going somewhere if an all star D man was up for grabs.  

Dude I can absolutely assume because there is a TON of teams that would give up a defenseman for a number 1 pick or 2. Everyone has a price.

Dude I can absolutely assume because there is a TON of teams that would give up a defenseman for a number 1 pick or 2. Everyone has a price.

ugh.  no shit.  key phrase here being "a defenseman" and not "A REALLY FUCKING GOOD SHUTDOWN FRANCHISE DEFENSEMAN."

#1 picks do not come cheap.

When you cant win the big one year after year? haha I imagine that sucks

Tons of teams don't "win it all" every year but at least they have had a chance. It just rings pretty hollow when people like him and you act like your team is a pile of shit when they make the playoffs almost every year. It's ok to be frustrated with your team but to act like they are hard to watch almost every night is bull shit.

1st giveaway that these are not real is the lack of reebok. But it could be a version of it and if so I can't support that. The kinds one is too much like the original (all though worlds better than that hideous shitstorm of a ducks jersey)

heres the latest rumor

LAStadiumSeries_JustinCox.jpg

LAStadiumSeries2_JustinCox.jpghttp://mayorsmanor.com/2013/12/preview-kings-ducks-stadium-series-jerseys/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=preview-kings-ducks-stadium-series-jerseys

I like it. Looks a lot like flyers but what do you expect. I was hoping the kings would be a darker silver, but oh well. I'm hoping for the mighty as a patch on the shoulder but I'll bet it will be the oc

I can't even watch the Rangers without picturing Matt losing it and I don't even know him. How sick was Del Zotto on both those 3rd period Jokinen goals?

Dude to be honest I didnt see them, I changed the channel for a second and they would score a goal against us. I didnt even get mad about it surprisingly. I guess because its the Jets. But Fuck Olli Jokinen. Slow piece of shit. Still pisses me off he could have eliminated the Flyers from the playoff race and gotten into the playoffs. But no. He fucking fails on the SO attempt with one of the worst moves ever and they go on to the stanley cup.

Bak4oslCMAAGLiQ.jpg

im confused on why they didnt give Getzlaf a jersey that fits him

Haha someone said he looked like a fat pissed off Freddie mercury whose made because they didn't have his jersey size.

Truth: the kings said they would unveil their jersey before he ducks. To make it so they both unveiled, the ducks announced that they would do the same later. I have a feeling that jersey he is wearing is a prototype, hence the off sizing. Biggest clue is lack of a stadium series patch. The jerseys are already up for sale at teamlastore to be shipped out January 12th, and that has the patch.

That kings jersey is beautiful. Everything done right. That ducks jersey is something awful. Everything done wrong. Still my team and I'll still buy it (I have every jersey so far) but damn that one isn't leaving the closet often.

The kings have some of the most horrendous jerseys in the league. if they permanently changed to that style, but without the chrome logo that would be a massive upgrade.

i dunno, i think they look pretty good

penner-cup-202x300.jpg3598444_orig.jpgMatt+Greene+2012+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+G146220657_slide.jpg

(see what i did there ;)

all kidding aside im actually quite fond of the black & whites, with the exception of the logo, i think they look pretty clean and sleek. Not as good as the Forum Blue & Gold but i still like them a lot. So much better than the black, purple & white garbage we had before.

i dunno, i think they look pretty good

penner-cup-202x300.jpg3598444_orig.jpgMatt+Greene+2012+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Final+G146220657_slide.jpg

(see what i did there ;)

all kidding aside im actually quite fond of the black & whites, with the exception of the logo, i think they look pretty clean and sleek. Not as good as the Forum Blue & Gold but i still like them a lot. So much better than the black, purple & white garbage we had before.

I personally think the kings have one of the best jerseys in the league. No other team is black/white and no other team should be. I think the crest isn't too innovative, and if they switched it back to the crown that jersey would be near perfection. It's simple, classic, and links well to the name.

Seriously. Showcasing the worst way to perform a shoot out ever! And what was with the man advantages in the overtime? At one point the ducks played 5 on 3 with the goalie in net. I was there so I didn't hear the explanations.

In OT you cant have less then 3 skaters plus goalie hence the 5on3.

Seriously. Showcasing the worst way to perform a shoot out ever! And what was with the man advantages in the overtime? At one point the ducks played 5 on 3 with the goalie in net. I was there so I didn't hear the explanations.

you can't have less than 3 players on the ice even in OT so instead of going 4 on 2 it was 5 on 3 and it got weird when the kings had a PP after that too but it was pretty much cause of the same reason