NHL Discussion

Hawks got spanked by the Wings. Dam. Glad there's a whole season left to figure this out. Too bad we start a 2 weeks road trip next week.

I won a pizza and wings meal, making a promoter wear my Abdelkader jersey for the night when we play his show in December, and $60 on that game. What a night. Lots of bandwagon Hawks fans up here in Canada who don't even know how the Hawks season is going (or in one case that Sharp isn't playing) willing to make bets. 

Anyone else see the promo the Bakersfield Condors did last night? Seinfeld night, with the players wearing puffy-shirt jerseys with character names on the backs. The hilarious thing is that their radio team called the game using those names, so it would be stuff like ...."Uncle Leo back to the point.....Newman with the slapshot!!"

They also had the 'low-talker' do the visiting team lineup call, as well as a player interview. Genius promo imo.

hahaha too good.

Not quite as good as the fucking hurting the Preds laid on those scum sucking Leafs, but good.

My dream of Tortorella coaching the Leafs is inching closer every single day

I was reading today that Cody Franson told a reporter to "f*ck off" after being asked if the Leafs were throwing games to get Randy fired..

They're playing Tampa tomorrow,  hopefully they get hammered again.

I just read that earlier. Jesus. Nice parents. How could a parent do that to their own son, I hope the parents still have all the shit they bought so he can recoup the money but I doubt it.

I just read that earlier. Jesus. Nice parents. How could a parent do that to their own son, I hope the parents still have all the shit they bought so he can recoup the money but I doubt it.

His dad used to always play pick up in the area and one day my buddy was playing w/ him and right before he got on the ice a rumor that jack had been traded to the ducks for pronger broke and when he was talking about it to his dad he said "good, i couldn't wait any longer for him to get traded".

Fuck that guy.

Dupuis probably done for the year, maybe career, after having a second blood clot form in his leg, which this time ended up in his lungs.  very scary, that clot is life threatening if untreated, and treatment is being on blood thinners, which you cant be on in a high-contact sport like hockey... such a bummer