NHL Discussion

How have orpik and niskinen been?

You know I might not be the best to ask on this. But they've definitely been an upgrade over what we had. I've only been able to watch about a third of the games and from I've seen they're definitely playing well. Well worth the over paying in my opinion haha

of course they lost though. 6 games, 4 wins and 2 OTL, could be worse.

You know I might not be the best to ask on this. But they've definitely been an upgrade over what we had. I've only been able to watch about a third of the games and from I've seen they're definitely playing well. Well worth the over paying in my opinion haha

I've seen probably every game but one or two, and although neither of them are providing many points, they clearly know what they are doing.  Niskanen looks like Thorin when he has his helmet on

Have you giys heard about this thing called the mumps? [/sarcasm] Because its literally all anyone in Pittsburgh can talk about

haha, what's up with crosby walking around in denial with that giant cheek for a bit there though?  i wonder how many people he gave it to before they got the definitive results.

I told my buddy yesterday we should hire Torts just to talk/scream some sense into the team.

Thats not a bad idea honestly. He is the perfect guy to whip a team like that into shape. He did it to the rangers and it made us the team we are now. However 2 teams in 2 years could make the players not take him seriously. 

haha, what's up with crosby walking around in denial with that giant cheek for a bit there though? i wonder how many people he gave it to before they got the definitive results.

Well youre infectious before you show signs on your face, and the signs are typically those of a cold at first so you really dont know until your neck swells.. but i guess he said he had been vaccinated as a child but it muat have worn off?? I dunno, the pgh media is so fucking obsessed with mumps right now its so annoying

I was cleaning up during football season, of which I know much less than the NHL.  I've been getting killed so far.

I'm down a lot, but I think I've figured out the trick. I bet in the 5 person 1 dollars, and do 3 or 4 lines.  It's more likely that I'll at least break even so I can do it every night.