NHL Discussion

The Kings video team posted a teaser image of the jersey for the outdoor game and I hope it's a joke but it looks like their bringing back the Burger King jersey. Ugh

Any video of this? It would seem odd to do this because reebok has already released the chrome logo shirts for retail (both Sharks and Kings with updates stadium series patch)

Any video of this? It would seem odd to do this because reebok has already released the chrome logo shirts for retail (both Sharks and Kings with updates stadium series patch)

https://twitter.com/KingsVision/status/536735700637343744

i hope it's a joke, too...  i don't hate the logo so much, i just think it's silly and dumb.

one of my friends works in the media department with kingsvision, i'll ask if he knows anything about that.

https://twitter.com/KingsVision/status/536735700637343744

i hope it's a joke, too...  i don't hate the logo so much, i just think it's silly and dumb.

one of my friends works in the media department with kingsvision, i'll ask if he knows anything about that.

haha that's horrible!!! I found my brother a Burger King jersey a while back in mint condition and he loves it, but it in no way needs to be worn on the ice ever again (same goes for all of those sublimated jerseys). 

I still firmly believe that the stadium series game is sticking with the chrome logo. I've seen it on merch already (in person.. can't seem to find it anywhere online).

my friend told me they are indeed going with a version of the BK jersey. I really hope he's joking, too. if they went with BK, I have no idea how the Sharks would match up to that degree of silliness.

did you drop a lot of $$$ on that jersey? I've only seen them go for obscene amounts of dough (ie. design does not justify cost).

my friend told me they are indeed going with a version of the BK jersey. I really hope he's joking, too. if they went with BK, I have no idea how the Sharks would match up to that degree of silliness.

did you drop a lot of $$$ on that jersey? I've only seen them go for obscene amounts of dough (ie. design does not justify cost).

$300. It also had never seen the light of day. I way overpaid for it but it was Christmas and he loves the Kings. I have the Wild Wing Jersey so whenever we go to Ducks Kings games, we wear them... we sure do look silly.

$300. It also had never seen the light of day. I way overpaid for it but it was Christmas and he loves the Kings. I have the Wild Wing Jersey so whenever we go to Ducks Kings games, we wear them... we sure do look silly.

sounds about right, i think i've actually seen them go for $500, too.  and they'll have nacho stains on them on top of that.  gross.

that is so awesome.  hahahahahaha.