NHL Discussion

Cheers for the feedback on the seats guys. I've heard some seats above level 2 at MSG are like being in a pillbox because of the low roof so you can't see the screens etc. but I guess the arenas aren't really that big so makes sense to sit high.

Already picked up the Isles and Devils tickets too, looking forward to seeing some hits!

Yeah with the new bridges they put in (that are so fucking stupid. way to go Dolan you jackass) you cant see the jumbotron, but they have TV's with the same shit on it right above you. I kinda like it better than the jumbo tron to be honest. 

Holy shit. That game last night. I have never gone into that arena in shitttttttty downtown Newark and not only gotten that stoked over a Rangers/Devils game, but I also have never gotten that angry and talked as much shit as I did.

This dude sitting in front of my little brother (we were originally in different sections) was just being an asshole all night. Dude comes in a Kovalchuk jersey over his business clothes so right there you know he has an elitest attitude (saying shit like did your mommy buy you those seats? My shoes cost more than your whole outfit, etc...) My brother comes up to me after the 2nd and goes "dude you have to come to my section, this dude in front of me is being such a fucking dick" so I do. No one fucks with my little brother except me. Thats the rule right? Now if you know me in person, you know Im actually a really calm, easy going, fun guy. But I just hate dickheads. Especially ones that are Devils fans.

Anyways I go there and see this former frat boy douchebag and of course, I start talking shit. It starts when Nash drives hard into the net and Schneider makes a Broduer like flop (alright maybe Nash clipped him a bit... whatever!) and this dude stands up, looks back at me and goes "Of course! It was Kreider that little bitch!" And I just shoot my mouth off like "it was Nash you fucking mongo, learn the players and then talk shit." His response is "scoreboard!" (its 1-3 at this point). So we keep talking shit till at one point he's in the middle of some dumbass rant and Mueller scores, I go nuts. He keeps running his mouth, Nash scores. He keeps going into OT, Klein scores. I crouch down as if Im a ref signaling a good goal, point to the scoreboard yelling "scoreeeeeboard! scoreeeeboard!". Everyone else in our section was awesome. The dude in front of us though, fuck that guy. And they all agreed.

Lets go Rangers!

For my money, im all about the 200's at Staples Center but there isnt a bad seat in the house. I've sat in the absolute last row a few times and they are great.

yup.  prefer it in the 200s also.  due to the cost, i did have to go back up to the 300s for game 5 of the finals last year and it was just fine.  just not my preferred vantage point.  i've been to bell centre and what used to be scotiabank in ottawa and sat way up high though.  montreal was weird because of that cat walk getting in the way of the jumbo tron.  ottawa was not bad, and i think i was 2nd to last row there.

I am really happy with the Wings this year. Quincey isn't looking like a cone on the ice and we are looking great on defense. Should have one more win with that loss to the Habs. Refs kinda screwed us but Price is a good actor

Man, I fucking HATE Quincey but I have to agree. He has been solid. Much more physical which allows him to fight for better position. Every time Kindl touches the puck I'm terrified but we're getting there.

Also, FUCK THE PENS. Such an amazing comeback, glad my boy Abdy scored the winner. 

Man, I fucking HATE Quincey but I have to agree. He has been solid. Much more physical which allows him to fight for better position. Every time Kindl touches the puck I'm terrified but we're getting there.

Also, FUCK THE PENS. Such an amazing comeback, glad my boy Abdy scored the winner. 

The game was amazing. i honestly didn't think we would come back. I think if they had Fluery in there it wouldn't have happened but I'm fucking glad it did. Zetterberg is playing out of his mind right now. 

Quincey has seemed to be in all of the scrums to which is good to see. The only person that makes me hate the Pens is Crosby. I love Malkin i think he is better personally

I'M ON CLOUD 9 RIGHT NOW THE OILERS ARE A .500 TEAM I REPEAT THE OILERS ARE A .500 TEAM. WE ALSO BEAT 3/5 OF THE EASTS BEST TEAMS THE EAST IS SO GOOD.

Teams are throwing games in order to keep their gas prices low. Gotta love Edmonton oil!

E: glad to see Scrivens building some confidence, no doubt