NHL Discussion

So I'm in NYC at the start of December for a mates 30th and looking to plan out trips to Islanders & Devils on 6th Dec and Rangers on the 8th December. 

I've been to the rink at Nassau before so getting there for a 1:00pm start is cool, but we're hoping to get over to the Rock for the Devils game at 7:00pm - Does anyone know if this really is feasible using trains/buses?

Also, the tickets at MSG that I can actually afford are on the mezzanine or level 3** level behind the net, anyone know if the view is OK up there for watching hockey?

Drop me a PM if you can help! :) Cheers!

So I'm in NYC at the start of December for a mates 30th and looking to plan out trips to Islanders & Devils on 6th Dec and Rangers on the 8th December. 

I've been to the rink at Nassau before so getting there for a 1:00pm start is cool, but we're hoping to get over to the Rock for the Devils game at 7:00pm - Does anyone know if this really is feasible using trains/buses?

Also, the tickets at MSG that I can actually afford are on the mezzanine or level 3** level behind the net, anyone know if the view is OK up there for watching hockey?

Drop me a PM if you can help! :) Cheers!

I always sit in the 400's at MSG which are the highest level. Its great. I prefer the higher the better

Cheers for the feedback on the seats guys. I've heard some seats above level 2 at MSG are like being in a pillbox because of the low roof so you can't see the screens etc. but I guess the arenas aren't really that big so makes sense to sit high.

Already picked up the Isles and Devils tickets too, looking forward to seeing some hits!