NHL Discussion

I cannot express to you just HOW BAD those fakes are.... for real.

THIS is what you receive: $_57.JPG

To change for difference in sizing, the graphic is left unchanged, they just elongate the white at the bottom. Also, this is incredibly miscolored, the numbers on the back are a horrific attempt at recreation, and it comes with a Vintage Hockey Tag. Just keep an eBay saved search for one... they do sometimes pop up and can be had for around 100-150. There is someone on eBay as well who sells the nameplates for these and they are a perfect recreation of them. That's what I did.

IT is possible for some more authentics to resurface for retail. For Selanne night, they reproduced some new ones under the new CCM moniker/fit. I can't imagine CCM going through all of the trouble of sublimate printing 25-45 jerseys without plans on re-releasing them.

wait a minute they fucking sold these on selanee night?!

wait a minute they fucking sold these on selanee night?!

Yup! Fight Strap'd CCM remake (with new italicized CCM logo and fit) numbered to 25 for 1K a piece. Then they made 3 for the players (2 Goalie and 1 Regular 58) that was worn by the players during warm up, which were then signed and sold for 3-5k. Those are the only ones that actually sold at that ridiculous price.

Seriously how do the Oilers still suck? 7 top 10 draft picks since 07 and 3 2nd rounders in 09. Yet the still manage to suck ass. How does that happen????

It really is hard to believe isn't it?  It's not so much that they've been bad it's how bad they've been and how good they've been at being bad.

unlike the Blackhawks (just an example) who use white/red, the mighty ducks coloring of Eggplant and Jade comes off PRETTY BAD,

They might get the red and white correct but the yellow in the logo on the front is WAY off. It's gold on every jersey I have. But I can't complain too much for $30 a piece.

They might get the red and white correct but the yellow in the logo on the front is WAY off. It's gold on every jersey I have. But I can't complain too much for $30 a piece.

ahah I guess. I can't buy fake jerseys for the team that I love. If I wanted a jersey for a one-off, its justifiable, but for the Ducks, its real or nothing at all. Which has killed my bank account because I have over 15 Ducks jerseys.

I'd feel bad stealing money from the Red Wings by wearing a fake jersey, but my taxes are buying them a brand new arena, so...

hahahah! true!

Can't you just get a used jersey on eBay for nearly the same price of a fake? I swear I've even seen some new Wings jerseys on eBay for like 40 (but typically 20 to ship).

Fuck man that Nyquist move is so dirty. Hilarious that him and Dastyuk both used moves they've used 100 times and they both went. But the Nyquist one is especially dirty, open up the goalie and slide it in so slow. 

If Tatar and Nyquist snuck up on you and you were like "who the fuck are these guys" watch out for Teemu Pulkkinen. He scored his first NHL goal last night and I think will probably make the team full time next season. I righty with a fucking missile. 

Dude I am so stoked I got to see Pulkkinen's first NHL goal. I watched him tearing it up last season and in the playoffs for the Griffins. I had a great view behind the net for the monster slap shot that I've seen a few times before.

It's pretty cool to see Oullet, Mrazek and Glendening out there too. I've seen them all play well in a bunch of games. it was just annoying to see that weak ass turnover by Ericsson and those 2 short handed goals.

But! Shootout win. I'm glad I got to see that, too. Mrazek was in net for our only ther shootout win this year too, haha. I still think Howard plays a more solid 60, but Petr Mrazek will be a total beast with more NHL minutes under his belt.

Oilers have to claim him, no? He'll get the opportunity to be a top six again there

I mean I don't think anyone is going to claim him... reason being that if and when he retires before his contract is up the cap-recapture penalty is pretty bad... can't believe this dude is playing 4th line minutes.. 

It really sucks but Dean should've bought him out. I love Richie but he hasn't been the same since Bolland gave him a concussion in 2013. Rumor has it he wanted to return to Winnipeg to be closer to home and his fiancé but that feel through and hence waivers. Doubt he'll be claimed but we shall see.