Photos of Every Time I Die "The Big Dirty"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Just got in 24 boxes of vinyl and we have a lot of work ahead of us. Luckily I have some really great friends who have agreed to come over and help us get these records out. Most will go out tomorrow. Know that we plan on drinking a lot of beer while packing these records. I will more thank likely get some Abbey, some PBR, some Leffe, and we already have some Guinness and 1554 at home.

The records turned out great, but I had hoped the yellow would be more of a mustard yellow. The mistake I made though is in the description. i had listed it as a gatefold and actually I thought it was a gatefold, but instead it is a LP jacket with full color picture sleeve. You might wonder how something like this can happen, I guess I can only blame my mind and how busy it has been lately. Sorry about the confusion.

thanks to everyone who placed an order. Below are some more photos:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

i ordered the leopard print but i think my fav. is actually the 50/50 color split. oh well.

I'm with you, I ordered the leopard as well (only a couple days ago too, guess I should've waited) and now that i've seen the pictures, i'm wishing I had ordered the 50/50.

Oh well...