CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't implying that at all... I don't believe that at all. It just makes me sad that some guy who doesn't really want it ordered it and will eventually put it on eBay to make some quick cash. Obviously there's nothing to be done about it, and nothing should be done about it, it just disappoints me immensely.

I wasn't implying that at all... I don't believe that at all. It just makes me sad that some guy who doesn't really want it ordered it and will eventually put it on eBay to make some quick cash. Obviously there's nothing to be done about it, and nothing should be done about it, it just disappoints me immensely.
Eh, well TFB. I'll listen to mine, regardless as to whether I cherish it as much as you.

I was going to do that (and or for trading purposes)... but I didn't... (but it would have been a good way to make some money.)

Did anyone catch this on Equal Vision's store front page:

"Good news vinyl buffs, we found of couple boxes of Circa Survive's 2005 debut album Juturna on vinyl that were out in our warehouse! There were 1,000 pressed initially, and only 200 remain... so get yours before they're gone."

I'm getting Deja Entendu flashbacks. ;)

Didn't Equal Vision post this or tell some one several months back? I remember them saying something about on their tour with Thrice too.

yeah i talked to the merch guy on that tour and he said they would be getting them in. i don't know if anyone got any on that tour, but these might be the copies that dude was talking about..

Didn't Equal Vision post this or tell some one several months back? I remember them saying something about on their tour with Thrice too.

yeah i talked to the merch guy on that tour and he said they would be getting them in. i don't know if anyone got any on that tour, but these might be the copies that dude was talking about..

they must be. i saw them in la on the last date and asked about them thinking maybe they were hiding them, but he said they never had any.