CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although im not complaining it was kinda weird i got mine today & it was sealed i opened it and on the b side there are are quite a few scratch marks on the middle of the lp from where some one tried to put it on a turntable but missed

Well if yours was anything like mine, it looked like they put it in the LP mailer then stepped on it to make the tabs tight so it did not move around inside since they did not put a piece of cardboard or anything in it. It could have easily got scratched however they smashed the mailer.

I did not get to look at mine since it arrived like 3 mins before I had to leave for work, so I'll check it when I'm home.

That's kind of dumb in my opinion. I don't care personally, but why should people be rewarded for buying more copies than they need? I understand the "i'm buying it for someone else" people, but yea..

Not sour grapes, because the poster would just go in a stack with all the other ones I have.

That's kind of dumb in my opinion. I don't care personally, but why should people be rewarded for buying more copies than they need? I understand the "i'm buying it for someone else" people, but yea..

Not sour grapes, because the poster would just go in a stack with all the other ones I have.

because since merch now is so big, they probably didn't want to deal with a bunch of people being pissy that they didn't get 2. so they just figured they'd solve it with free shit.

i think it's weird too, but it makes sense in their shoes

My mailer was pretty crappy looking too but I'm keeping mine sealed for now.

the mailer, if you even wanna call it that...is shitty. but the record is wonderful! let it breathe!

I can't decide man. I really want to but I'm honestly holding this to possibly flip or trade down the road for some more rare Brand New or NFG records.

If you don't want to listen to the album on vinyl, then keep it sealed. It could boost the value, but definitely not for a while now. No shame in keeping it as new. I opened my copy since I will listen to it, but regardless it will fetch cash opened or not.

Yeah that's exactly my train of thought. It wouldn't have been a record I actively pursued that I really needed or anything so I think I'll be ok with it on my ipod and just keep it sealed.

Yeah, I would never have thought about getting this if it wasn't for this uncovered supply of juturnas at cost.

although im not complaining it was kinda weird i got mine today & it was sealed i opened it and on the b side there are are quite a few scratch marks on the middle of the lp from where some one tried to put it on a turntable but missed

It does look like that, but thats just fibers from the screening of the picture on the vinyl. They are on my aloha picture disc as well.