What video games have you been playing?

gow3 is the place to be!

i just got to act 3 yesterday.

i probably haven't been playing it as much as i should, but my kids don't like it when i take over the tv.

haven't even tryed the online yet, either.

p.s.

i rented this from blockbuster, they are running a special this month (at my local store, anyway) where you can rent a game for a FULL MONTH for $7.49.

this is a much better deal than their $2 a day shit they are starting for games and blu ray.

BF3 beta on Thursday. I normally hate BF games, but I'm curious to see all the hype this one has around it.

Edit: Add me on League of Legends people, EriaThomas. I suck, but fuck is it fun to play.

picked up the ico/shadow of the colossus collection for ps3

i've never played either game, but have heard great things about both. i just started SOTC earlier--epic so far, just beat the first 2 colossi.

Mine just got here from Amazon, so stoked to play it tonight after work.

I've been playing ICO. I'm so bad at it though, the damn shadows always grab the girl and I have to pull here out of the pit thing. It's pretty fun though.

I just tried to play the Battlefield 3 beta, but it's so buggy. I hope this is a really old build, since the game is supposed to come out in a month, but the way it is now it'a no where near ready. I fell through the ground more times then I could count.

Guest threegcoalman

Just preordered my copy of Dark Souls (A little late to the part definitely). Just got wind of it, and looked at the reveiews for it up on IGN, and game blew Skyrim out of the water for me, just by how they described it.

Just preordered my copy of Dark Souls (A little late to the part definitely). Just got wind of it, and looked at the reveiews for it up on IGN, and game blew Skyrim out of the water for me, just by how they described it.

If it's going to be the same gameplay as Demon Souls, get ready to die a lot.