What video games have you been playing?

Guest markovianprocess

I've got stuck into Kirby's Epic Yarn, which has restored my confidence in the Wii. It's definitely one of the more beautiful games I've played this year. If only I could find more decent Wii-exclusive games.

Had a shot of Duke Nukem Forever, wasn't into it. Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing is fun if you want a faster version of Mario Kart with less recognisable characters.

I've got stuck into Kirby's Epic Yarn, which has restored my confidence in the Wii. It's definitely one of the more beautiful games I've played this year. If only I could find more decent Wii-exclusive games.

Had a shot of Duke Nukem Forever, wasn't into it. Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing is fun if you want a faster version of Mario Kart with less recognisable characters.

both mario galaxy games, new super mario bros wii, metroid other m, donky kong country returns.

all will please.

the new goldeneye was pretty fun, too.

I can't get into Skyrim. I've put about 5 hours into it so far, and am not really having any fun. I think I'll try to give it a little bit more time, but I have the feeling it's just not for me.

I just finished Metroid Prime 3. Pretty good. Skyward Sword is out tomorrow!

I LOVE Skyrim. But man, I wish I had more time to give to it (guilt free at least) I've put in almost 15 hours, my Nord is a level 12 and I've barely even scratched the surface. I've all but ignored the main story line thus far. I should have more time to play Wed/Thursday. I've said since I fist pre-ordered it, I was going to play it on my terms and not give my life to it and that is what I am trying to do!

pounded through arkham city like she was a cheap whore. loved every second of it. 74% completed when i took it back to blockbuster.

picked up uncharted 3 (3 weeks left on my 1 month rental), and purchased skyward sword.

played a little of the zelda last night, not enough to think anything of it.

starting uncharted today.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started Resonance of Fate again. I loved it when I beat it last winter, so I'm playing it again. There really is not much of a story, but the battle system is super fun and makes the game.

Guest markovianprocess

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you like! 8 days left to pick up the latest Humble Indie Bundle for Mac, PC and Linux featuring Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip Runner, Jamestown, Shank, Nightsky HD (and Cave Story and Gratuitous Space Battles if you pay more than the current average of $5.29).