What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing Left 4 Dead a lot lately. Still looking for a group of people to tackle some expert campaigns. If this sounds like you, add me and let's do this! My gamertag is "now a hero".

Also, don't know if there are any Halo 3 players here, but the Mythic Map Pack drops this week, so I'll probably snag that and get back into it.

I'm pretty stoked. I'm going to visit my friend this weekend and he busted out his dreamcast and he's got Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Virtua Cop and House of the Dead 2, so that shit is going to be sweet.

God I love the dreamcast. I've been playing some Lego Batman on the DS and I finally got Mario Kart for the Wii.

I remember playing marvel vs. capcom 2 in the arcade years ago, that was such a cool game. I wish it was more readily available on xbox so I could play it on my 360, but screw paying $80 or whatever ebay prices are for it now.

Supposedly it's supposed to come to the 360 as an arcade download but there are so many licensing issues who knows if that will happen. That and TMNT turtles in time/hyperstone heist are my two most wanted arcade downloads.

I rented Eat Lead and can't really get into it so I think I'll ship it back to gamefly, most of my time gets spent on Left 4 Dead.

I really need to get back into Valkyria Chronicles though. Once I got my 360 back from microsoft I put that and MGS4 on the backburner.

I've been playing Left 4 Dead a lot lately. Still looking for a group of people to tackle some expert campaigns. If this sounds like you, add me and let's do this! My gamertag is "now a hero".

Also, don't know if there are any Halo 3 players here, but the Mythic Map Pack drops this week, so I'll probably snag that and get back into it.

I'll add you tonight if you want to play a few expert campaigns, I only need to beat Dead Air and Blood Harvest still. I should be playing all night (off work at 11est).

I'll add you tonight if you want to play a few expert campaigns, I only need to beat Dead Air and Blood Harvest still. I should be playing all night (off work at 11est).

I sent Vitriol a message telling him I would play. If you guys decide to hop on tonight and have a go at expert send me a PM on here, I probably won't hop on live unless I have a reason to but I'll be available all day.

I sent Vitriol a message telling him I would play. If you guys decide to hop on tonight and have a go at expert send me a PM on here, I probably won't hop on live unless I have a reason to but I'll be available all day.

Alright, sounds good. I'm thinking of playing Dead Air tonight since it is supposed to be the easiest, while Blood Harvest is supposed to be the hardest.