What video games have you been playing?

guitar hero world tour for wii

hey guys i have a question... i have played it around 15 or so times.. what is my status if i'm already playing stuff on hard level? i don't know how fast people pick up on these songs so i don't know how fast i should progress. i'm not a gamer.

Still trying to get 100% on Skate 2, some achievements are so fucking hard. Game is awesome, though. Considering downloading the expansion packs that are now available.

i actually just got my last achievement last night. took a couple days to do all the online free skate activities. which achievements do you still need?

Still trying to get 100% on Skate 2, some achievements are so fucking hard. Game is awesome, though. Considering downloading the expansion packs that are now available.

i actually just got my last achievement last night. took a couple days to do all the online free skate activities. which achievements do you still need?

A few at the moment, like completing all the hall of meat stuff, online stuff i will probably have done by tonight and i think i need to beat two more pros in the throwdown challenges. But for some reason i can't log into the graphics editor so making a custom one is out of the question. Some of the hall of meat stuff is fucking ridiculous! Oh and so is the good samaritan achievement...

Wouldn't mind getting the download packs and getting the extra ones on there too!

Ftom a few pages back. I wouldn't recommend condemned. It's not really that scary and your basically fighting homeless people for the first 2/3 of the game. Then all of a sudden SHIT A GHOST!! Haha. I gave it back before I finished so it been driving me nuts that I didn't complete it. Oh well. About to finish silent hill

Home coming and start fear 2 then re5

I've been playing Oneechanbara, such a cheesy Japanese hack and slash game but it is pretty entertaining. It is not as bad as all the reviews make it out to be, that is for sure. I'm torn between starting Persona 4 over, Tales of Vesperia, or Star Ocean 4 as my next RPG.

vesperia was awesome, i can't wait to play star ocean!