What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas
dumb question but on borderlands when you play split screen co-op is there a way to make the guest not start at level 1?

It does the same thing for me, and I can't figure out why. I've read people who have the same problem, and read other people who can select a character fine. I'm not sure if it's buggy, or just set up bad.

Guest eriathomas

I don't mind doing that if I really like the game, and it's not like a 50 hour game. I'm not going to waste an extra 100 hours beating a game for a higher gamer score, when I could be using that to play another game.

I am thinking about going for 1000 on Tales of Vesperia though, because I fucking loved that game.

Guest eriathomas

I'm debating selling my copy of Borderlands, even though there will be some DLC for it. It was a lot of fun, but I don't know if I really want to keep playing it.

best achievement: In Killing Floor, "Merry Men- Kill the end boss while everyone on your team is using crossbows"

No way. Best achievement is in Gears 2 after you fight this boss called a Berserker. Name of the achievement is 'My love for you is like a truck.'

You guys are both wrong. The best achievement ever is Little Rocket Man in Half Life 2, which requires you to carry a gnome from the beginning of the game to the end of the game and put him in a rocket. If you google it there's a really funny blog by someone who did it.