What video games have you been playing?

I play almost entirely domination, that's where this stuff is happening. It gets ridiculous when I spawn 10 feet from a flag at the start of the game, go to take it at the start, and before I can, I've been killed by someone with sprint. It's happened to me a bunch in the airport when I spawn inside between A and C. C is obviously close, but I've been at A at the start and had someone swing around through that little store and kill me from behind at A.

I've rage-quit like 4 times in the last day cuz of it.

Guest eriathomas

I mostly play Domination too. I hate when you get stuck with people you guys are talking about, then they bitch when the score is like 200-50. Well if you took the effect to take a post, those 100 kills you got when the other team had all 3 would have counted. Fucking idiots. I also hate people that use the nuke during Domination. I played against a clan that only used riot shields and rangers (or something similar). It was so frustrating.

Guest eriathomas
A friend of mine was playing the 50 Cent game a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

As for me, I've been playing Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Half Life. Hoping my friend gets Army of 2 40th Day soon so I can finish up all the endings and shit. No other new games that interest me are coming out for a while. (At least none that I'll buy before they're $20)

I played Scavenger mode for the first time on l4d2 tonight, and loved it. I think it's time to get rid of mw2 and start playing this a ton more. I want to give the expert with realism on achievement a go.

I finally got a 360, but don't have any worthy games yet (just the ones that came with the elite bundle).

A co-worker loaned me MW2 for the weekend, and I am having a hell of a time getting used to the controls...

I grabbed the Left 4 Dead 2 demo and I liked that a heck of a lot more than MW2, probably because the pacing was a little less frantic and allowed me a bit more time for aiming (and I was playing on Easy).

Can't decide what I want to buy first, but L4D2 is looking like something I need to have...

I finally got a 360, but don't have any worthy games yet (just the ones that came with the elite bundle).

A co-worker loaned me MW2 for the weekend, and I am having a hell of a time getting used to the controls...

I grabbed the Left 4 Dead 2 demo and I liked that a heck of a lot more than MW2, probably because the pacing was a little less frantic and allowed me a bit more time for aiming (and I was playing on Easy).

Can't decide what I want to buy first, but L4D2 is looking like something I need to have...

Left 4 Dead 2 is a ton of fun, but if you don't have Xbox Live, then you won't get much out of it. It's mostly a multiplayer game, so playing solo will get old very quickly.

That being said, I play the fuck out of L4D2.

My faith in MW2 is restored. I played from 9ish until 3am last night without any of the annoying people. It was actually a really social group that was pretty consistent most of the night. I had way too much fun.

One of these days I'll finish the first Assassin's Creed so I can start the second one. I kinda lost interest though.

Left 4 Dead 2 is a ton of fun, but if you don't have Xbox Live, then you won't get much out of it. It's mostly a multiplayer game, so playing solo will get old very quickly.

That being said, I play the fuck out of L4D2.

I'll have Live, I think I can play some of the Parrish campaign online through the demo, if a friend has a game started (or at least that is what it looked like), so I may try that with some friends tonight.

I am also wanting to play some Worms because there isn't much better than a holy hand grenade or banana bomb...

Guest eriathomas

Hey Andy once you get L4D2, add me and we'll play. Also anyone needing to renew live, or upgrade to gold, Amazon has it for $35 for 13 months. They seem to do it at this time every year, because mine is up on feb 21st and I think I paid the same amount last jan for the 13 months.

Guest eriathomas

No problem. I also just finished Bayonetta and enjoyed it all, except the level where you ride the rocket. It was too long, and the screen spinning every time you dodge gave me a horrible headache, and I have to pause it once or twice. I kind of want to play through on hard, but I have so many other games to play it might get sold or sit for a while.

Hey Adam, is the "Strength In Numbers" achievement hard to get in L4D2? I almosth ad it last night, but one dude on the other team quit right after we won. I think if we made it back to the lobby it would have unlocked, since it was the same 4 people on each as the start lobby.

Hey Andy once you get L4D2, add me and we'll play. Also anyone needing to renew live, or upgrade to gold, Amazon has it for $35 for 13 months. They seem to do it at this time every year, because mine is up on feb 21st and I think I paid the same amount last jan for the 13 months.

Will do, thanks for the heads up on the Live price, I only have the free month ha came with the system right now...

Also, Modern Warfare multiplayer is better than the single player, but I am still terrible...I think I got 10 kills across 6 or so matches...

What's wrong with the DS? I love mine, Also some of the best zelda games have been on handheld systems! I'm just starting on Spirit Tracks now.
You'll love it. Better than Phantom Hourglass, methinks.

I'm just starting the Dungeon in the snow area and it already has so much more personality than the phantom hourglass, tons of fun!

Finally on the last level (Ilos) of Mass Effect. Hit level 50 on the last planet -- and bought all the Spectre gear (with 4 million credits to spare) so killing things has been a helluva lot easier.

I take back all the negatives (except the graphical/freezing glitches) from earlier. This is a great fucking game.

Hey Adam, is the "Strength In Numbers" achievement hard to get in L4D2? I almosth ad it last night, but one dude on the other team quit right after we won. I think if we made it back to the lobby it would have unlocked, since it was the same 4 people on each as the start lobby.

I'm not Adam, but I'm still going to answer this haha. It's not hard to get unless you're on a team that isn't good. It sounds like the only thing that messed it up for you is the dude leaving before everyone returned to the lobby.

Also, I'm on semi-regularly and am always willing to help people get achievements they need. I'm not good at many games, but I'm VERY good at L4D(2). MindYourManner

I was going to get Mass Effect 2, but the allure of the Bioshock 2 deluxe edition thingy was too much!