What video games have you been playing?

Any PSN users have trouble with the free game downloads? It added 2, but on checkout only one was there and would not let me pick another again.

Edit: I got it working now. I decided on Dead Nation and inFAMOUS. I also ordered Heavy Rain off amazon.

yeah i dunno, i got 2 free ps3 games, and 2 free psp games, and the free theme, and the free movie download (the final fantasy flick).

and everything is downloading EXCEPT the ps3 games.

i'm wondering if those got thrown out after i selected the psp games?

i hope not, cos i don't own a psp, i just downloaded those games because they were free and should be playable on the ps3.

so much new vegas. holy shit i love this game.

I was gonna pick this up at Best Buy yesterday...it's only $20...but they didn't have any in stock. So I picked up Crysis 2 instead.

Best Buy gives awesome money for trade ins! I traded in Mario Galaxy 2, Bulletstorm, and Red Dead Redemption and got $80. I would have gotten $42 at Gamestop.

Guest naytoid

I've recently got the orange box, left 4 dead 2 and Dragon age: ultimate edition, but I can't for the life of me put down Bad Company 2.

I'm thinking of grabbing American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns next week. Anyone else think it looks interesting?

I liked the first one, I was hoping they'd re-release it in HD with all of the frills and everything so I could catch up on story / mechanics but no such luck.

Still playing/Loving LA Noire. I'm on vice desk. Theres just so much detail in this game! But i've taken a break to nerd out over E3 coverage most important being MASS EFFECT 3!! Holy shit, I'm amazed! I actually went a pre-ordered it yesterday!as well as Uncharted 3 and Bioshock: Infinite, the latter of which doesn't even have a release date yet! haha

i'm diggin' infamous, though i find it hard to shoot the dudes i want when 10 other dudes are shooting at me and it doesn't take much to kill me.

but the quick respawns kinda make up for it.

like you gotta trial/error/strategize shit to get to where you want to go.

i'm really kinda diggin' it though.

well worth the free, and probably the best game offered out of the lot (if, like 90% of ps3 owners, already have little big planet)

finished L.A. Noire like four days after i got it, found all the landmarks, i have 8 more vehicles to find and almost all the film reels, then i'm at 100% complete! 92% makes me so anxious to finally finish haha.

EDIT: also got InFamous and Dead Nation from the giveaway. both were solid picks in my opinion!

I'm thinking of grabbing American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns next week. Anyone else think it looks interesting?

I played the original on PC, horrible jumping mechanics, but a fun game. I will wait for a price drop on this one because I am limiting myself on new game purchases (especially after the Brink disaster). Looks awesome though.

Minecraft for Xbox with Kinect support makes me want to get a Kinect so I can build worlds with my hands...sounds too good to pass up!