What video games have you been playing?

If I could trade my xbox 360 slim for 125 and spend it on a ps3 I absolutely would but it's only good for xbone :\

I just don't see xbone being worth $225 and my xbox 360 slim. Since it has no exclusives I want, a controller I don't really like, etc.

Shame.

I wonder how much a ps3 costs.

Yeah, if it were $125 toward anything I'd snag something for sure. No need for an xbone though.

Finally pulling the trigger and getting Bloodborne this weekend. In the mean time, playing Shadow of Mordor all over again.

I still need to finish SoM. First Destiny, the Bloodborne have been eating my time up. Batman at the end of May is going to get my full devotion too, if done with Bb by then.

I still need to finish SoM. First Destiny, the Bloodborne have been eating my time up. Batman at the end of May is going to get my full devotion too, if done with Bb by then.

SoM is so badass. One of my favorite games ever actually. So I'm happy to play it all over again. I still need to get the expansions for it as well. But yeah, BB soon. Stoked on that.

I've been debating getting an xbox one, since I love Halo and the timed exclusive Tomb Raider, but now I'm leaning toward a PS4. New Persona? That might be enough to sway me. I can always pick up Tomb Raider however much later the PS4 release will be, and I can live without another FPS.

I've been debating getting an xbox one, since I love Halo and the timed exclusive Tomb Raider, but now I'm leaning toward a PS4. New Persona? That might be enough to sway me. I can always pick up Tomb Raider however much later the PS4 release will be, and I can live without another FPS.

The first TR for ps4 is fucking awesome. That, along with a ton of other games will well hold you over for the next TR. I highly recommend ps4 over XB.

With ps4 you're going to get Uncharted 4. It's going to be AMAZING.

You get Last of Us as well, which is one of the best games I've ever played. Damn that story is so good.

Then you get Shadow of Mordor which is a must have for any LotR fan.

Then there is Destiny which could kill a good 6 months of your life by itself. Haha.

Also, rendering / graphics tends to be better on ps4. All that 60fps goodness. Plus I'm just a fan of its layout, controller, indie games, etc. But that's just personal preference.

Either way, video games are fun.

The first TR for ps4 is fucking awesome. That, along with a ton of other games will well hold you over for the next TR. I highly recommend ps4 over XB.

With ps4 you're going to get Uncharted 4. It's going to be AMAZING.

You get Last of Us as well, which is one of the best games I've ever played. Damn that story is so good.

Then you get Shadow of Mordor which is a must have for any LotR fan.

Then there is Destiny which could kill a good 6 months of your life by itself. Haha.

Also, rendering / graphics tends to be better on ps4. All that 60fps goodness. Plus I'm just a fan of its layout, controller, indie games, etc. But that's just personal preference.

Either way, video games are fun.

Tomb Raider (remake) was one of my favorite games ever for some reason. The gameplay was what Uncharted wished it could be (Uncharted's controls are super clunky) and the story was awesome. I did play Uncharted 1-3, so it'd be nice to continue it as well. I won't even voice my opinions on Last of Us, other than it was too hyped. I have not gamed in about 2 years now, and the PSTV I just bought should hold me over for a bit (some awesome vita/psp/ps1 jrpgs to play). The only reason I'd get a Xbox one over a PS4, is more of my friends have them, so it's someone to play with.

Tomb Raider (remake) was one of my favorite games ever for some reason. The gameplay was what Uncharted wished it could be (Uncharted's controls are super clunky) and the story was awesome. I did play Uncharted 1-3, so it'd be nice to continue it as well. I won't even voice my opinions on Last of Us, other than it was too hyped. I have not gamed in about 2 years now, and the PSTV I just bought should hold me over for a bit (some awesome vita/psp/ps1 jrpgs to play). The only reason I'd get a Xbox one over a PS4, is more of my friends have them, so it's someone to play with.

You'll make new friends.