What video games have you been playing?

Im not a handheld person so pardon me asking. Why is it such a shocker that the majoras mask bundle is still available?

Initially they sold out everywhere right away. Target and Best Buy both took too many orders and had to cancel a large amount. Flippers were selling them for a huge markup. A second run was recently released that also sold out in store and online right away. So it's pretty weird that his store has had two just sitting around. I guess the demand wasn't very high in his area or everyone that wanted one has given up already.

Initially they sold out everywhere right away. Target and Best Buy both took too many orders and had to cancel a large amount. Flippers were selling them for a huge markup. A second run was recently released that also sold out in store and online right away. So it's pretty weird that his store has had two just sitting around. I guess the demand wasn't very high in his area or everyone that wanted one has given up already.

this. aftermarket has gone down with the 2nd run, but they're still pushing $300 for a $200 device. all of the gamestops are sold out, so best buy must have just flown under the radar. girl at gamestop actually told me that BB still had a few, and i thought she was full of shit. figured i'd look when i went for Dark Souls 2 and sure enough. the guys there were surprised they'd kept them too. 

in other local news, some shithead keeps buying up all the rare amiibos and selling them on a Facebook marketplace for the area, and if that doesn't work out, they all end up at a local shop for $30+

Picked up Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call today. It's a music game like DDR/Guitar Hero. I'm a huge sucker for FF tunes and it has 200+ songs from the original series and spinoffs. Tons of awesome stuff. Been having a lot of fun playing it with the wife.

Wife wife wife what about me?  ;)

I'm thinking of grabbing an xbox one next week. I'm really looking forward to the new Tomb Raider, and it's a timed exclusive for it. I'm not sure why, but the first (remake) is one of my favorite games ever.

I still can't decide if I want to grab an xbox one, or be cheap and grab a playstation tv for some vita jrpgs (plus all the old ps1 games I bought off psn when I had a ps3).

I agree. The game is fun though

I've always loved MK and always will. It's the perfect game for short or long sessions and you can pay close attention or just fuck around. It's great.

They lost me a little bit though in this one. They took out so much of the magic. 

No unlockable (hidden) characters

$20 DLC to "unlock all of the Krypt"

$30 DLC to add 4 fighters and some skins, in 3 months. (So, full game with 10 maps, story, towers, online, 25 fghters, etc is $59.99 but 4 potential extra characters and some costumes is worth $30 bucks? Fuck off WB)

No real unlockable anything but trophies and some alternate costumes/secondary fatalities. 

I played Injustice and it was fun for about 2 hours.

Fighting games just do not interest me at all anymore. I think the gaming world has passed them by as stories became deeper, world's became larger, the internet made it too easy to look up all the commands, etc. I'd like to see the fatalities (usually pretty creative and interesting to watch), but I feel like I can probably just watch a youtube video and be done with them.

I've always loved MK and always will. It's the perfect game for short or long sessions and you can pay close attention or just fuck around. It's great.

They lost me a little bit though in this one. They took out so much of the magic.

No unlockable (hidden) characters

$20 DLC to "unlock all of the Krypt"

$30 DLC to add 4 fighters and some skins, in 3 months. (So, full game with 10 maps, story, towers, online, 25 fghters, etc is $59.99 but 4 potential extra characters and some costumes is worth $30 bucks? Fuck off WB)

No real unlockable anything but trophies and some alternate costumes/secondary fatalities.

I tried to play with you earlier. Anybody want some just add me!

http://youtu.be/i2y0dWv8E2k