What video games have you been playing?

I wish I couldn't play video games anymore. Man, I'd have so much time for other things.

Haha. I stopped playing years ago because I had too much to do/was not feeling them anymore. Now that I have time, I'm still not feeling them, so I still just sit around doing nothing productive most of the time.

I read that earlier. I guess Kojima left Konami on not the best of terms lately, so all his projects are up in the air. The PT demo looked cool, from the gameplay I saw, and I bet Silent Hills would have been awesome.

This isn't about video games I have been playing but video games I want to be playing:

My friend wants to sell me his PS4. He has digital copies of Last of Us and GTA V on the system under whatever his username is. If I buy it and set up a new account to use PS+, will I still be able to play those games?

This isn't about video games I have been playing but video games I want to be playing:

My friend wants to sell me his PS4. He has digital copies of Last of Us and GTA V on the system under whatever his username is. If I buy it and set up a new account to use PS+, will I still be able to play those games?

No, they are tied to his psn name.

Until Dawn has me sooooo excited. Oh! And the new Fatal Frame :).

Until dawn seems like an interesting concept, but I am not big on games that are mostly quick time/watching events (the order turned out to be pretty lame), at least that's what it seems this game will be. Hopefully it turns out pretty cool, could be a cool game to play with a group of people watching and chiming in on decisions.

I really just want a next gen version of a game like resident evil 4. Always been a favorite of mine.

Anyone else going to be playing The Witcher 3 on PS4 when that drops?

That game and Bloodborne are really making me want a PS4. I just wish the thing was backwards compatible because there are waaaay more PS3 games I have missed and need to play. Plus those Kingdom Hearts HD versions are calling my name.