What video games have you been playing?

I'm 24 and I'm definitely not into gaming as I was ten years ago but I have an xbox one. I only have four games but honestly that's all I need Madden 15 (my best friend moved from MA to CA last year and this is the only game we play together), Gta 5, dead rising 3?, and halo mcc.

I only played halo once (played the fuck out of the halo 5 beta) and once I beat dr3 I got bored with it. So I really only play gta and madden.

My girlfriend just saw the mortal kombat trailer today and said we need to get that. She even offered to buy another controller. When we first started dating two years ago though she talked her Madden game up and I thought we would be playing that a lot together. We played one game.. I think I beat her like 54-14

I've been out of gaming for about 2 years now, but have been missing my JRPGs. Anyone have a playstation tv? I'm thinking of grabbing one for FFX/X-2 remake, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable (I think it plays psp games through downloads), and all my PS1 digital downloads from psn.

So i tried playing evil within tonight on my 360. Apparently it takes 7gb to play and my hard drive is almost full. I am gonna buy a new hard drive to transfer but never done it before. Is it easy? I have resd instructios online where people are doing it 9 different ways and it doesnt always work. Trying not to lose all of my stuff...

First PS4 game I got from Gamefly was Shadow of Mordor and I'm really liking it so far. A nice blend of the Arkham games and Assassin's Creed. I know it's been out for a while, but bear with me, I'm just now (finally) getting into the current gen.

I love this game!

So i tried playing evil within tonight on my 360. Apparently it takes 7gb to play and my hard drive is almost full. I am gonna buy a new hard drive to transfer but never done it before. Is it easy? I have resd instructios online where people are doing it 9 different ways and it doesnt always work. Trying not to lose all of my stuff...

I bought one of those transfer device things as well for it. Super easy. Got it when I upgraded to a "newer" model from the old original. If you want I could probably sell you mine for cheap as I don't think I'll ever use it again.

Went to Best Buy for DS2 and left with a new 3DS and a couple games. :)DVIeuHZ.jpg

Fuuuck, been looking all over for one of these but ended up just grabbing the standard one. I just preordered Xenoblade today and can't wait.

I've been collecting PS1 games recently and am hooked on Symphony of the Night. I just bought Metal Gear Solid today, so that one is next.

I bought one of those transfer device things as well for it. Super easy. Got it when I upgraded to a "newer" model from the old original. If you want I could probably sell you mine for cheap as I don't think I'll ever use it again.

If you would be interested that would be cool. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss

semi-torn. Dunno if I want to buy Xenoblade :(

I got burned again buying another Etrian-styled game. I don't know why I keep falling for it. I thought Mystery Dungeon would be different since it's a hybrid but, it's the same old stupidity. Having your characters be 1-hittable in the very first dungeon, and then if ONE dies the enemy that killed them becomes pretty near invincible and does 20x damage... Whole crew wipes and you lose everything.

I know Xeno isn't like that, but just worried about dropping another 40-50 bucks on a game I haven't tried or have any experience with.

Might just try to grab a Mario 3d Land and chill out with the RPGs haha.