What video games have you been playing?

I finally got tired of having an unused 360, PS3 and Vita sitting around and traded it all in this weekend with the intent to save the credit to put towards the NX. Got about $210 for those and some miscellaneous accessories.

So, I've got an original white xbox 360, and a black 360 slim.  It looks like (according to the GS website that the trade in value for the white xbox is like 16 fucking bucks. So, I guess I'm hanging on to that one.

I think the black shows as only 40... so I can't believe that either of those is an option for the 150 towards an xbox one?

I'm thinking:

Nintendo 3ds XL: Trade in value is only 60 bucks... I could sell ti for more probably pretty easily. It's a LE version or whatevs.

MH4U: $20

Majora: $22

MKx for ps4: $33

$130 bucks... then trade in value on my 360 slim shows as $55? Bleh. I feel like I just need to nut up and try to sell this shit online.

^ yea online is definitely a better option. I don't have time for that since work has been super busy and I'm only home for about one weekend a month. My 360 was an original model and modded with at least 50 games, could've probably got a decent amount for it on Craigslist. I took the $20 credit and got about another $30 for the hard drive and network adapter.

GameStop is going $150 for 360's and PS3's until the 12th. Traded in my PS3 and Wii, two controllers each, the PS3 media remote and two Wii games for $250. Used my gamestop cash also so I only paid $70 for the X1

The UI is trash btw. PS4 is so much cleaner

Was your 360 a good S or E version? I'm trying to figure out if I can bring in my original white boxy 360 that's hacked and get $150 for it because that would be nice :)

GameStop is going $150 for 360's and PS3's until the 12th. Traded in my PS3 and Wii, two controllers each, the PS3 media remote and two Wii games for $250. Used my gamestop cash also so I only paid $70 for the X1

The UI is trash btw. PS4 is so much cleaner

maybe the UI will improve with Windows 10 since it'll be on the X1?

I am a Sony person since the Dreamcast folded so that's why I went with that.  Plus new Street Fighter and FFVII

maybe the UI will improve with Windows 10 since it'll be on the X1?

I am a Sony person since the Dreamcast folded so that's why I went with that. Plus new Street Fighter and FFVII

Same this is my first non Sony console since Sega. I've been pretty loyal

Jon- if you aren't using it, trade that thing brother

went to gamestop to trade some shit in but they are doing 50% more trade in credit for 13-19th if you have it on a receipt (which I did for Arkham Knight).

So, guess I'm waiting.

There is BALLS to play on PS4 right now. Utter balls.  And 3ds is no better.

Started playing a new FE: Awakening playthrough on Hard with perma-death so, I don't know, that's something I guess.

Was thinking about trading in some stuff for wii u, but everything I'm reading makes me think their new system is coming next year... Might just hang out.

Yeah I'm waiting for new NX news.

Everything I've read is pointing towards a 2016 release date and a coming death for the WiiU.

Could all just be speculative fire and brimstone but, who knows.

Yeah I'm waiting for new NX news.

Everything I've read is pointing towards a 2016 release date and a coming death for the WiiU.

Could all just be speculative fire and brimstone but, who knows.

Yeah.

I know a lot of people hated the controller with the screen...but I hope that's an option for NX too...I'd love to be playing games while wifey watches tv, and I don't want a second TV because I like still hanging with her.