What video games have you been playing?

Posted this in the WWE thread, but I'll post it here too just in case.

Apparently Xavier Woods has started his own Youtube channel where they have tournaments and the winner gets to wear the Power Glove while the loser has to do something/have something done to them.  The first video is absolutely fucking HILARIOUS just for Sandow alone.

Sandow's not in this one, but it's still pretty good.

Only vaguely familiar with the gameplay of that series, but it sounds interesting.

It's a mixed bag. I didn't like the idea of mapping in etrian odyssey iv. But, they made it a lot better in Persona Q and I actually enjoy it a bunch! And atlus has confirmed that the mapping is identical for Eou2 as in persona q.

I love the game play in general. And the EOU titles are remakes of old games, with new stories and fixed parties. But they keep the original game play type as "classic" as a separate play option which is cool.

Posted this in the WWE thread, but I'll post it here too just in case.

Apparently Xavier Woods has started his own Youtube channel where they have tournaments and the winner gets to wear the Power Glove while the loser has to do something/have something done to them. The first video is absolutely fucking HILARIOUS just for Sandow alone.

Sandow's not in this one, but it's still pretty good.

I don't watch wwe but seemed like a bad Kenny powers impersonation to me.

After watching the gameplay for star wars battlefront it looked like just another fps with star wars skins.

Thought I wanted it but I'll just stick with Halo 5 or whatever it is. Haven't bought a new game since I bought my Xbox one in November. Not really a gamer though I play my n64 more than anything

Honestly, $30 for that game is the cheapest you're gonna find it, unless you hunt for it in yard sales or flea markets. Always keep an eye on craigslit too. You can get the occasional dope who might not know what something is worth.

I remember about a year and a half/two years ago I found 3 copies of this, 2 copies of Mario 64, 2 DKs, Diddy Kong Racing and some other stuff all for $5 each at Goodwill...I sold all my old gaming stuff last year though.

Like I said, I don't want it that bad.

Edit: I should have said that I am not actively looking for it and I am not going to pay that much for it even if that is the cheapest it can be found for. Would've avoided the need for persuasion if I had just said that. Haha. Thanks, dudes.

:wub:

I remember about a year and a half/two years ago I found 3 copies of this, 2 copies of Mario 64, 2 DKs, Diddy Kong Racing and some other stuff all for $5 each at Goodwill...I sold all my old gaming stuff last year though.

Gotta check my local goodwill for video games and records. Keep forgetting.

Saturday I went to a flea market before a yard sale. I should have done the reverse order because dude at the yard sale was like yeah I just sold all the games to go with the system bout a half hour ago, a bunch of collectibles.. Oh well...

I bought Mario kart for about $30 maybe a little less because I bundled at a flea market and dude accepted my offer.

I'm still looking for super smash, Mario 64, Mario party, and a few others. Definitely trying to spend less than $100 on those though

Decided to buy the "complete season" of Life Is Strange last night on my PS4. I played the first couple episodes at my fiancé's house a while ago and according to her, shit just got really fucked up. So I need to replay the first two and then the next two after that. I think there's one more that needs to come out in a month or two.