What video games have you been playing?

I'm a little bit worried about the money system in CoD:Black OPs. Whats wrong with just straight XP?

I think I'll like it so I don't have to wait forever to unlock the guns I want. First thing I am going to buy is the FAL.

I think the main reason I will be buying the game is because most of my friends will be getting it and abandon MW2 for a couple months. I like these types of games more when I am playing with people I know, so I will bite the bullet.

I haven't played any Call Of Duty games other than MW2, so I don't really know what to expect. I'm stoked on the crossbow though!

Crossbow looks amazing, and attack dogs as a kill streak seem pretty rad. I think some of the multiplayer things look cool like when you start with a knife, then get a pistol, etc etc until you get a launcher..i guess even if it sucks i already ordered it, c'est la vie..i dont know what other games Treyarch made i only have mw1 and mw2

Guest eriathomas
Crossbow looks amazing, and attack dogs as a kill streak seem pretty rad. I think some of the multiplayer things look cool like when you start with a knife, then get a pistol, etc etc until you get a launcher..i guess even if it sucks i already ordered it, c'est la vie..i dont know what other games Treyarch made i only have mw1 and mw2

I think they made CoD3 and WaW. Dogs were in WaW.

I'm hoping the money system is like the XP system, just with money, since I like doing the different challenges to get more XP. I'll probably get back into sniping if sniping is anything like CoD4. I'm also hoping they go back to the pistol only secondary, because the secondaries in MW2 were as good if not better then some primary weapons.

Guest eriathomas

I pretty much only used the Raffica's once I had the akimbo unlocked for them. I always got killed by strikers, but I only ever seemed to get hit markers with it.

Anyone still play CoD4, want to play tonight?

Guest eriathomas
I just saw some pictures of Disgaea 4. Game looks so good, I wish it was coming out for the 360.

The 360 seems to be dead on JRPGs now, when it started out as the dominant system with them. You might like Record of Agarest War, I thought it was beyond boring though and got rid of it. I think you should try out Resonance of Fate, it's a hell of a lot of fun even though there really is no story so far and the battle system is crazy hard to get used to.

I just want an SRPG on the 360. I was thinking about firing up Disgaea 2 on the PS2 last week, but I'd have to start over, and I'd much rather restart Persona 3 and try to make a better party knowing what I know from my botched playthrough.

Once my wife buys her DSi XL I can get my DS back and I am going to play the first Disgaea.

Maybe I will look for a cheap copy of Argarest War. I just want an SRPG that doesn't look like it is from the SNES...

Guest eriathomas
Maybe I will look for a cheap copy of Argarest War. I just want an SRPG that doesn't look like it is from the SNES...

I always wondered why everyone was like that, but I think it'd be really weird to play one that looks really nice. There are a few SRPGs for the 360 besides Agarest war. Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3 and then Vandal Hearts from the live arcade come to mind.

I always wondered why everyone was like that, but I think it'd be really weird to play one that looks really nice. There are a few SRPGs for the 360 besides Agarest war. Operation Darkness, Spectral Force 3 and then Vandal Hearts from the live arcade come to mind.

I really like the style of Disgaea and Final Fantasy Tactics, but they all start to look the same after a while. The HD update for the Disgaea games on PS3 is a nice touch and I would love to have something like that on the 360, especially if the developers want me to play the game for thousands of hours...

Guest eriathomas
I think I might pick up a PS3 after I get some Christmas cash, need something for better RPGs.

DS. Tons of them. SRPGs and regular ones.

I don't like handheld systems for some reason, and I think I'd go with a PSP for the SMT stuff.

Guest eriathomas

Not Persona 3 Portable! I totally want to be the girl and date Akihiko-sempai!!!!

fine, whatevs :)

Oh, you know he is sexy. ;)

Hoping to play a ton of Resonance of Fate tonight. I thought I had the battle system down, but the dungeon I'm on is kicking my ass. Also pumped for Alan Wake DLC on Tuesday!

Guest eriathomas

Alan Wake final DLC comes out tomorrow, and the Dead Space 2 Prequel will be up on XBLA wednesday. Thanks God I have a week off my CCNA classes since there will be a ton of gaming being done.