What video games have you been playing?

I reached level 50 last night in MW2. I seem to be having a nice run with my recently unlocked ACR equipped with the ACOG sight. I managed to win 5 free for all games in a row.

I use the ACR/FMJ combo with the Silencer. Gun has 0 recoil just aim and go to town, doesn't have alot of damage go, which is unfortunate at close range i lose alot to shotguns and SCAR..

I got my N64 out to play some good old games. My little cousin was over for my father's b-day party this weekend and he always wants to play with my video games. So as soon as he saw my N64 he's all like "What is that thing!?!? A Gamecube?" No. Not at all. He didn't feel adventurous enough to try it out though. He stuck with my old Tony Hawk games.

I've been playing some Jet Force Gemini and San Francisco Rush 2049. Good times.

Guest markovianprocess
I'm totally gonna pick up the Scott Pilgrim game! It totally sucks though that there is no online multiplayer.

I just completed it on the 360, such a good game! It really kicks your arse early on until you find where to buy some decent power-ups. I had to get to strength 100 and defence 100 before I could complete World 7. Anamanaguchi really did write a bloody good soundtrack for the game as well. You can tell that the developers are huge classic gaming fans with all of the references to various games throughout the years.

It's a bargain at 800 points. My only problem is what to play next.

I got my N64 out to play some good old games. My little cousin was over for my father's b-day party this weekend and he always wants to play with my video games. So as soon as he saw my N64 he's all like "What is that thing!?!? A Gamecube?" No. Not at all. He didn't feel adventurous enough to try it out though. He stuck with my old Tony Hawk games.

I've been playing some Jet Force Gemini and San Francisco Rush 2049. Good times.

Blast Corps and Body Harvest are my two favorite N64 games.

I also broke no less than 3 controllers playing 1080 Snowboarding.

I should really hit up some used video game sections and get some more more N64 games/ controllers. I don't remember playing Blast Corps or Body Harvest, but I'll keep an eye out for them.

Sam's Club is the weirdest store; they have the craziest bulk packaged goods around. I loved going shopping there with my mom when I was younger.

Guest markovianprocess
I just now, after almost a year, started playing my 360 and it's games. I've been playing Gears Of War 2 the last few days and have to be close to finishing it by now, but who knows.

It really does throw you a lot of "THIS IS IT!...OH FUCK, MORE?!? *groans and continues*"

Great game though.

I reached level 50 last night in MW2. I seem to be having a nice run with my recently unlocked ACR equipped with the ACOG sight. I managed to win 5 free for all games in a row.

I use the ACR/FMJ combo with the Silencer. Gun has 0 recoil just aim and go to town, doesn't have alot of damage go, which is unfortunate at close range i lose alot to shotguns and SCAR..

Sounds like a good setup. I'm just now starting to begin to understand the concept of stealth in the game. Up until now I've just been running around (using marathon) doing the 'ol run and gun method. It works for getting kills but it also ends up getting you killed in the process...

Yeah its great and my 2nd gun is a shotgun with silencer/pp2000 with silencer. just be sure to know the difference between stealth and camping..camping is only tolerable in team deathmatch..and even then some people take it too far.

Try the m4a1 with silencer...nice rate of fire, decent range.

hit me up on ps3n: Mview is my name, or pm me i dont feel like working today so i am mroe than happy to talk mw2

Guest markovianprocess

Sounds like a good setup. I'm just now starting to begin to understand the concept of stealth in the game. Up until now I've just been running around (using marathon) doing the 'ol run and gun method. It works for getting kills but it also ends up getting you killed in the process...

UMP45 with Holographic Sight and AA-12 with Red Dot. Match made in heaven! My favourite weapon is the knife though, I've always got Commando Pro on. It is extremely useful for stealth kills.

I don't understand people who want to be Snipers and want to hide out and camp so you can get loads of kills, to me that seems so boring.

I've just discovered that they have Doom and Duke Nukem 3D in the XBLA store. There goes my weekend!

Guest eriathomas

UMP45 with Holographic Sight and AA-12 with Red Dot. Match made in heaven! My favourite weapon is the knife though, I've always got Commando Pro on. It is extremely useful for stealth kills.

I don't understand people who want to be Snipers and want to hide out and camp so you can get loads of kills, to me that seems so boring.

I've just discovered that they have Doom and Duke Nukem 3D in the XBLA store. There goes my weekend!

You're the type of asshole that makes me toss my controller on the ground after being knifed from across the room :P. I pretty much only snipe, but I run around like any other gun and try to quickscope. I did have a knife only class, dual USPs (for some reason faster than a tactical knife), and marathon, lightweight/cold blooded, Ninja/sitrep, but I switched my control scheme to the tactical layout so knifing is a pain.

Guest eriathomas
I am playing a team deathmatch and the whole other team is camping with sniper guns..so stupid and boring

Never play hardcore TDM then, since it's just that on every map. I was in a game that ended like 2200-2100 after 10 mins. It was beyond boring.

Guest eriathomas

Anyone use a gaming headset? I've been thinking of getting one, but there are tons of options and not sure if it'll even be worth it.

Guest markovianprocess
Anyone use a gaming headset? I've been thinking of getting one, but there are tons of options and not sure if it'll even be worth it.

This may not be relevant because I'm not sure what console you are referring to.

I use the X-Box 360 official one, it can be useful when you're playing games like Halo or MW2 and you don't have a team full of noobs. I'd recommend getting a wireless one, the cheap wired ones (the no-branded type) make a lot of noise over the line. I have a mate that I just can't talk to because his cheap headset makes so much damn noise and it hurts my ear.

This may not be relevant because I'm not sure what console you are referring to.

I use the X-Box 360 official one, it can be useful when you're playing games like Halo or MW2 and you don't have a team full of noobs. I'd recommend getting a wireless one, the cheap wired ones (the no-branded type) make a lot of noise over the line. I have a mate that I just can't talk to because his cheap headset makes so much damn noise and it hurts my ear.

I had a wireless headset and I actually hated it, i then bought a generic hardline for the ps3 and i dont mind it, so i wonder if xbox and ps3 differ in that respect, as I have never used a xbox one. that is weird

i used the headset when im playing a TDM with friends an such, otherwise i leave it plugged in so stupid kids/tons of echo dont come thru my speakers.