What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I've been trying the mile high club achievement on CoD4 again today. I've made it almost to the hostage part a ton of times, only to be shot by some guy in last stand I run past. So fucking frustrating.

Guest eriathomas
I think this came up several pages ago, but what is a decent 360 headset that isn't too expensive (~$30)? The stock headset is really fucking uncomfortable and I plan on playing with people more often when Black Ops comes out. Tactical shooters are way more fun when your team uses...tactics. :)

I picked up some Turtle Beach X11's. They are $50, but work great.

new Medal of Honor sucks. i played through the single player campaign in no more than 4 hours. pales in comparison to COD4 and CODMW2. it's the same thing over and over again, wander your way around a mountain while you repeatedly get ambushed. no story depth at all. huge disappointment after waiting a few years for the new game in the Medal of Honor series. with that said does anyone want to buy it from me?

Guest eriathomas
new Medal of Honor sucks. i played through the single player campaign in no more than 4 hours. pales in comparison to COD4 and CODMW2. it's the same thing over and over again, wander your way around a mountain while you repeatedly get ambushed. no story depth at all. huge disappointment after waiting a few years for the new game in the Medal of Honor series.

It looked awful, plus the majority of the good Metal of Honor team formed Infinity Ward a while back.

Guest eriathomas

Resonance of Fate is pissing me off. The difficulty jumped a crazy amount between chapters, and it sucks since it's really hard to grind in the game.

Edit: Anyone up for some CoD4 on xbox tonight, message me. live name is eriathomas

I got a lot on my things to do list! I started Enslaved and that is pretty awesome thus far! (chapter 7) I'll problly have that finished soon. I got Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for my birthday. Seeing as I Just pre-ordered Dead Space 2 I should really finish Dead Space. I got new DLC for Alan Wake, and Borderlands to play. Still Hooked on Monday Night Combat and Comic Jumper is pretty great. Oh and theres of course the amazing looking RDR Undead nightmare DLC coming out in a week or 2! and that's just the 360 shit!

Guest eriathomas

Played a ton of CoD4 hardcore headquarters at work last night. I either do really amazing, or really crappy. I love quick-scoping on hardcore for some reason.

Anyone planning on picking up COD: Black Ops? I know it's not being made by Infinity Ward but by some other development team called Treyarch (or something) that made COD: World At War (which I haven't played). I'm starting to get a little bored with the weapon selection and maps in MW2 so hopefully this will give me something new and interesting to work with.

Anyone planning on picking up COD: Black Ops? I know it's not being made by Infinity Ward but by some other development team called Treyarch (or something) that made COD: World At War (which I haven't played). I'm starting to get a little bored with the weapon selection and maps in MW2 so hopefully this will give me something new and interesting to work with.

I will be ordering this from Amazon later this week.

Guest eriathomas

I pre-ordered Black Ops off Amazon a few days ago. Gotta love free Amazon Prime for release-day shipping.

Still playing Resonance of Fate. Game's fun, but it's so hard to level up and the difficulty jumps pretty good between Chapters.

Try Prestieging and starting over, that can make it fun again and challening