What video games have you been playing?

I will be pre-ordering Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow tonight while the $20 future credit is still there. Game is getting amazing reviews and all the video I have seen looks fantastic. This should keep me busy until Black Ops comes out.

The multiplayer for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood looks like it could be a ton of fun, but I will wait and see what comes from the beta and reviews before taking the leap, I have never played an Assassin's Creed game, but want to eventually...

Guest eriathomas

I was trying to go for the achievement of not dying or restarting in the Alan Wake DLC, when I accidentally fell off a cliff near the end. Fucking pissed since I died a ton when I tried to play through the first time, oh well got all the collectibles in it.

Edit: Just played the Enslaved demo, was a lot of fun. Ordering the game while I can still get $10 back from amazon.

Guest eriathomas

My PS2's acting up, so I started Resonance of Fate. It's really hard to get the battle system down, but I hear once you do it's pretty easy. It's not bad, it's a nice change of pace for a RPG for sure.

anybody that is getting castlevania, please report back on how it is. im on the fence at the moment.

There is a demo available now. Downloaded it last night, but haven't tried it out. With Black Ops due out in a month and my endless backlog of RPGs, I will probably wait until this is $40 or less before biting now since I missed the pre-order credit on amazon.

anybody that is getting castlevania, please report back on how it is. im on the fence at the moment.

There is a demo available now. Downloaded it last night, but haven't tried it out. With Black Ops due out in a month and my endless backlog of RPGs, I will probably wait until this is $40 or less before biting now since I missed the pre-order credit on amazon.

did not know that. i have a 360 and i refuse to pay for xbox live. my brother has a PS3 though - will have to see if he can get it from the PSN just so i can try it out. the reviews seems solid enough but the other 3D castlevania games were so horrible (literally every single one) that i have to go into this one with a bit of skepticism.

Guest eriathomas

Lame, but I'm sure it'll open to silver members a few days after the game comes out.

I just played the most ridiculous game of headquarters in CoD4. It was on shipment, and I think the final score was like 15-5, with over half the people getting over 100 kills. It was crazy.

Anyone skipping work/school/life on 11/9/10? you can admit it if you are.

Assuming you're talking about Black Ops, no. All of the other Call of Duty games made by Treyarch have been lackluster, and I see no reason that this game will be any different. (Unless the increased hype around this game is somehow indicative of it not sucking)