What video games have you been playing?

I've been playing Crackdown 2 with the new DLC, Starcraft II, and of course Dead Rising Case Zero. If only my internet connection wasn't shit...

Same here. That's why I am constantly playing games most people would never even consider playing.

I have been dealing with a 256kbps downstream BURST satellite internet for the last year and a half. I can't even watch a 5 minute youtube video without leaving it to load for hours.

I just bought NHL 11, I'm hooked on Hockey Ultimate Team!

When I bough the game at K-Mart I got a $20 gaming gift card. It has to be $20 before tax, so all the cheap games and Xbox points card are out @ $19.99. I thought about getting a points card and something else, but the cheapest item I could find was $5.99 drum sticks, which I don't really need.

They have DJ Hero w/ the turntable for $40. Anyone have that or played it? Is it worth $20?

I just bought NHL 11, I'm hooked on Hockey Ultimate Team!

When I bough the game at K-Mart I got a $20 gaming gift card. It has to be $20 before tax, so all the cheap games and Xbox points card are out @ $19.99. I thought about getting a points card and something else, but the cheapest item I could find was $5.99 drum sticks, which I don't really need.

They have DJ Hero w/ the turntable for $40. Anyone have that or played it? Is it worth $20?

I really liked it. It's definitely worth $20, especially because there's already a DJ Hero 2 in the works, so you'll already have the hardware and should be able to pick that one up on the cheap as well.

Guest markovianprocess
My ranking up in MW2 has gotten so slow it has become boring again.

What ranking are you at? After about 21 hours online play, I'm at level 37. It confuses me though, because a friend who has played it 4 times as long as me online is only on rank 22.

What ranking are you at? After about 21 hours online play, I'm at level 37. It confuses me though, because a friend who has played it 4 times as long as me online is only on rank 22.

Once you get to a certain level you can enter "Prestige Mode" which resets your level to 1 and you start over again.

Guest eriathomas

I got like an hour into Kingdom Hearts 2 the other day. I'm pumped for some real sit down time with it this weekend.

Edit: The 2nd Catherine Trailer looks awesome. I'm going to be so disappointed if this does not make it state-side. I'm hoping the Japanese versions is at least region free, but it's be awesome if it was subbed too, but I think I could play it with out them and get by.

I just hit 51 (for the first time) yesterday. I doubt I will Prestige, are there any benefits to doing so?

Guest eriathomas

I just hit 51 (for the first time) yesterday. I doubt I will Prestige, are there any benefits to doing so?

Just to say you are a super cool 10th prestige or something. I did it twice and realized it was pointless, so I've been at level 70 in the 2nd prestige for a while now.

Just to say you are a super cool 10th prestige or something. I did it twice and realized it was pointless, so I've been at level 70 in the 2nd prestige for a while now.

That is what I figured. In Blur, you get special cars when you "Legend", didn't know if that was the same in MW2. Took me long enough to get this far, I don't really want to start over ever. I just want to hit 70 before Black Ops. I need a double XP weekend or two!

i just bought an xbox and left 4 dead 2.... can someone explain to me what I am supposed to be doing? haha im sorry but I havent bought a video game system since super nintendo... I also have Dead Rising and I can kind of figure out what im supposed to be doing there

Dude, if you haven't played many video games since Super Nintendo, Dead Rising will throw you for a loop. It is basically impossible to do everything in that game on one playthrough. It's designed to be played two or three times in order to do and see everything.

Left 4 Dead is not really that complicated, you just have to make it to the end of the level. Each level is a little bit different from the others in the way you have to do that. It is best played with people you know, because random asshats can ruin that game VERY quickly.

Dude, if you haven't played many video games since Super Nintendo, Dead Rising will throw you for a loop. It is basically impossible to do everything in that game on one playthrough. It's designed to be played two or three times in order to do and see everything.

Left 4 Dead is not really that complicated, you just have to make it to the end of the level. Each level is a little bit different from the others in the way you have to do that. It is best played with people you know, because random asshats can ruin that game VERY quickly.

what about on a single player mode?