What video games have you been playing?

Boner kill.

I've fallen in love with Halo Reach, and the game is nearly perfect. Only flaw as far as I'm concerned is that they changed it so now you can boot people after one betrayal. While it doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, it's a real bummer when I'm playing BTB, and toss a grenade to try and save a teammate's ass, only for him to step on it, die, and then boot me. Fucking stupid.

Guest eriathomas

I started Odin Sphere again, since I didn't get very far on my last attempt a while back. Hoping I can get past the slow down in the game and enjoy it since it really is a beautiful looking game.

I started Odin Sphere again, since I didn't get very far on my last attempt a while back. Hoping I can get past the slow down in the game and enjoy it since it really is a beautiful looking game.

I heard a rumor that this is being redone in HD for XBLA and PSN (also Murimasa, or whatever that Wii-only game was called).

This would make me happy, it would look fantastic in HD.

Just to say you are a super cool 10th prestige or something. I did it twice and realized it was pointless, so I've been at level 70 in the 2nd prestige for a while now.

That is what I figured. In Blur, you get special cars when you "Legend", didn't know if that was the same in MW2. Took me long enough to get this far, I don't really want to start over ever. I just want to hit 70 before Black Ops. I need a double XP weekend or two!

I always wait for double xp weekend to prestige.

I just like having a shit ton of gun classes is why I do it.

Guest eriathomas

I heard a rumor that this is being redone in HD for XBLA and PSN (also Murimasa, or whatever that Wii-only game was called).

That would be beyond amazing if they did that for both games, and be cool if they did grimgrimoire too.

That would be beyond amazing if they did that for both games, and be cool if they did grimgrimoire too.

http://www.1up.com/news/report-muramasa-odin-sphere-high-definition

Guest eriathomas
Nice. Now I'm not sure if I should keep playing, or just wait and play another game.

NOCTURNE

It's actually sitting out on my table in my list of to-play games.

Hopefully my DS will be arriving in the mail today. It will be the first handheld system I've owned since Game Gear, and I mostly only watched TV on that thing anyways.

I only bought it because I have an 8 hour stopover on my way home at Christmas.

I love the DS. Has a solid variety of games and goes everywhere. You won't be disappointed!

Have you seen the gameplay?

It looks like it is basically God Of War, but it seems to be the best God Of War knockoff out there.

Yeah, the gameplay LOOKS great, but so did the Ninja Gaiden games, the execution of said gameplay was not so great.

Maybe I should just get Symphony Of The Night on XBLA. It has been long enough since I have played it on PS1 that I probably don't remember where everything is...