Thursday / Envy

So my copy came today, looks swell+1

Anyone else having a hard time getting the record out of the sleeve? I ran out of time on lunch trying to get it out, pretty tight fit (this is the silver copy)...

Yea both copies are really hard to get out of the sleeve they definatly made the sleeves too tight but whatever the whole package is so awesome

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gold lettering has the silver/black vinyl and the white/silver lettering has the gold/black vinyl but most of the design on each matches the vinyl colors. the lettering just kinda threw me off til i looked at them closer. 175/1000 on both here.

printed sleeve has seam splits, the vinyl is a snug fit but not as bad as the last Murder By Death album or Daughters 'Hell Songs'. the screenprint covers are awesome though. very detailed and well done. the cd inlay is kinda screwy, both were crooked and scuffed up but i'm sure they'll play just fine. all in all a pretty nice packaging idea. i just wish they'd start shipping the vinyl outside the printed inner sleeves. everything from TRL lately has split seams :(