Photos Falcon,Jealous Sound,Kid Dynamite,NormaJean

Guest admin1338560633

Just got in 4 pallets of records today. Between that, having lunch with Gaslight Anthem, and getting the Jealous Sound pre-order up, it has been a gnarly day. I hope you enjoy the photos. Everything looks absolutely amazing. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Please bare with us as we do our best to get all the coop members organized and get the pre-order copies to each and everyone. This is exciting to be in the middle of all of these records.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Wow. Everything looks incredible. Debating an order tonight which would include the Jealous Sound. :)

not worth debating. The record is amazing and the packaging is top-notch. Your life will improve upon owning this album!

Wow. Everything looks incredible. Debating an order tonight which would include the Jealous Sound. :)

not worth debating. The record is amazing and the packaging is top-notch. Your life will improve upon owning this album!

Damn, that's a good way to convince me. I'll be placing one soon, but money is tight. I'll just not eat probably.