Strangest thing a label has put in your package?

So when I order from Not Not Fun they stick strange things in the package. Extra 7 inch sleeve, labels from records that never got put on, not too strange there. They sent a really cool German beer coaster with some squirrel lady with what looks like a camel toe..that was kinda weird,

then today I got a used screenprint sheet that was all drawn over with some weird anarchy symbol text.

You guys ever get strange things tossed in you packages?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing too strange or weird.

RevHQ has sent empty LP jackets which I have re-used. Sometimes promo 7"s

Buttons and stickers. Promo CDs.

The oddest one (if you want to call it that) I can think of is an order I placed w/ Polyvinyl. They threw in Airheads and a Valentine's Day card since my order was placed and shipped in early February.

Nothing too strange or weird.

RevHQ has sent empty LP jackets which I have re-used. Sometimes promo 7"s

Buttons and stickers. Promo CDs.

The oddest one (if you want to call it that) I can think of is an order I placed w/ Polyvinyl. They threw in Airheads and a Valentine's Day card since my order was placed and shipped in early February.

I forgot about that...I don't remember who it was, perhaps Polyvinyl as well...I did get some White Mystery Airheads w/ a package once as well

i didn't get this from a label, but i bought a copy of ALL - Pummel off of someone on eBay, and inside the sleeve were a bunch of photos of the band hanging out backstage at a show in Greece, and a bunch of photos from the actual show(s) on that tour. written of the back of each photo is the band members name, name of the venue, etc. pretty cool.

randam empty sleeves... but that was more for packaging.

a drawing of a dog on a skateboard on a bar napkin.

burnt dvd of a bunch of bands that i could never figure out who it was. nothing good

playing cards from no idea

a free jawbreaker - fireman 7" in a random ebay order. best surprise ever.

another ebay one was when i bought useless id - deads not punk LP. he included photos of them live, fliers, a tour only cd and a couple pins.