Circa Survive "On Letting Go" LP ON SALE NOW!

ha ha wow, i bet you they refunded people's money who bought more than one so they can bank on shipping fee's

They refunded shipping fees last time too.

Rather than everyone predicting what they're going to do, or what you think they are doing, why not just wait and see what happens?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha wow, i bet you they refunded people's money who bought more than one so they can bank on shipping fee's

Rather than everyone predicting what they're going to do, or what you think they are doing, why not just wait and see what happens?

No im saying for those who ordered more than one to save on shipping, i know damn well merchnow is keeping some of that "shipping" money so if they can widdle it down to one per person, and less weight per package (for the most part someone might order somthing other than another circa LP with their order) so they make more $ on shipping. i know ups is more expensive but it dosent cost fucking $10 to ship a record to ohio in a standard lp mailer

No im saying for those who ordered more than one to save on shipping, i know damn well merchnow is keeping some of that "shipping" money so if they can widdle it down to one per person, and less weight per package (for the most part someone might order somthing other than another circa LP with their order) so they make more $ on shipping. i know ups is more expensive but it dosent cost fucking $10 to ship a record to ohio in a standard lp mailer

Shipping and Handling ;)

Shipping and Handling ;)

Yeah it cost you $5 for them to put it in a box.

i haven't got an email yet about my second copy. unless they are being sneaky bastards and are going to wait until they are all gone to send out emails, not letting people place a second order.

or they could have been thinking of holding on to a couple hundred again, and decided not to? merchnow is silly. evr is sillier.

Man I hate merchnow. I emailed them the day before I ordered to see if they would combine orders for shipping and they never responded. Then I emailed them after I bought it with my order number so they would combine my orders and refund me some shipping. I still haven't gotten an email back and the Circa Survive pic disc shipped yesterday and my other one is still processing so I'm gonna be paying over $13 to have one LP and a 7" shipped.

Man I hate merchnow. I emailed them the day before I ordered to see if they would combine orders for shipping and they never responded. Then I emailed them after I bought it with my order number so they would combine my orders and refund me some shipping. I still haven't gotten an email back and the Circa Survive pic disc shipped yesterday and my other one is still processing so I'm gonna be paying over $13 to have one LP and a 7" shipped.
I did the same thing, and that happend me to my other order is still processing im paying $20

total in shipping.... fucking dumb

the Circa Survive pic disc shipped yesterday and my other one is still processing so I'm gonna be paying over $13 to have one LP and a 7" shipped.

Funny, I've ordered the same things and had the opposite situation. I received my Un Mas Dos today (shipped on the 10th), but my CS reads as processing. There was a hand written note on the Straylight packing slip that said "waiting on LP", so they seem to be keeping on the ball.