'09 Warped bands announced

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i definitely like some of those bands, but i just dont enjoy the tour anymore. its too hot down here in the south (probably up north also...i have an awful heat tolerance), i always end up missing at least one or two bands i go to see, and i generally get a bottle/can/shoe thrown at my head during at least one show. i would pay the extra money (not that it would be that much more) to see all of these bands headline at a club/bar/whatever venue they would play.

the only bands that i would go see that i have not seen before are Flogging Molly, Streetlight Manifesto and The Ataris

i would go see NOFX, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Bouncing Souls, Big D, Silverstein, Senses Fail, and A Day to Remember

i am sure i will end up going once but maybe not 3 times like i did last year

if they had NOFX play right after underoath i would go for sure, that would be hilarious

the only bands that i would go see that i have not seen before are Flogging Molly, Streetlight Manifesto and The Ataris

i would go see NOFX, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Anti-Flag, Bouncing Souls, Big D, Silverstein, Senses Fail, and A Day to Remember

i am sure i will end up going once but maybe not 3 times like i did last year

if they had NOFX play right after underoath i would go for sure, that would be hilarious

Specially if fat mike dressed up as a dinosaur, you can't see what you don't belive in

real talk. i'm gonna go hang out with anti flag. seriously, try and get them to take OP!!! on tour.

scott, i need your help!

Easiest way is just kinda walk next to them and be like, "You know what I hate? The Government...But I love mohawks" They took me on tour for four months before they learned I wasn't a band.

Had to get a wicked mohawk though.

meh it's not worth it anymore, ticket $30,gas $20,Parking $10-$15

fuck all that, and I guarantee the warped roster will be updated during the summer with a bunch of shitty myspace scene band's... Then go sweat your ass off in the hot sun for a day & pay $4 for a bottle of water..... fuck all that small venues are where its at

Guest smccown13

I'm going to youtube these brokencyde guys, see why everyone is hatin'...

Every time I go to buy a warped tour ticket, I realize that it's 100+ degrees outside and I really don't want to see most of the bands.

Update: Watched a "Brokencyde" video. I'm at a loss for words. Not that good kind of speechless either.

Bad Religion-best band ever

Bouncing Souls-will watch

Less Than Jake-love em'

Bayside-will watch

The Ataris.....maybe, i loved them when i was younger and havent seen them since the 90's, but heard there new stuff was pretty whaaaack

NOFX- I will watch them play all 3 songs in between their banter ridden set and love every minute of it.