recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

i've gotten emile hirsch before, but never the og.

was waiting for spring to do this, but i couldn't wait anymore. fucking spring is taking its sweet ass time as another coat falls on us.

Ryan, I feel like this doesn't look like you.

Maybe I've just never seen a full picture of your face.

i can imagine the before picture not looking like me. i never leave my hair down like that.

and the latter as well since i'd been sporting the full beard close 6 months.

There is an amazing burger place in Bellevue. Stellas, I think. Best burger I've EVER had. EVER. 

Woohoo for Omaha!!! We go every summer for the CWS and to see friends and family. Love it there. 

Stella's does have great burgers.  I'm not a huge fan of the area, I miss the west coast and the mountains.  

You have to keep your beard trimmed but you can wear a shit with the word "fuck" on it?

This is a few pages back, but this is the first I've been back to the thread. Selfie was taken because I was bored waiting at my girlfriend's office to take her to pick her car up at the shop. She was the only one there or I'd have kept my hoodie on.

my boyfriend had a beard (and a terrible shaggy haircut) for most of his adult life, but i think it was mostly because he was overweight and had double chin embarassment syndrome. he lost a bunch of weight and i convinced him to shave the beard, not because it didn't look ok, but because i have ridiculously sensitive skin, and kissing someone with facial hair is like rubbing sandpaper or something else weird and gross all over my face.

now he looks like literally a whole different person, and claims he didn't know why he didn't shave it off earlier.

most of the girls on here seem to like a guy with a beard, though.