The top 10 vinyl sellers of 2008 [graph]

the interesting thing about this is that Abbey Road is the only Beatles album with a normal retail price, everything else is like $50 that is why I don't carry them, but we sell a ton of the Beatles. Interesting chart. I thought someone charted the bands that we sold the most of and though that this person had too much time on their hands.

Right, I wasnt posting it as new news. Just the fact that the guy who is head of AP.net called them vinyl

everyone i know owns a NMH lp

This record has achieved its well deserved classic status. Though not vinyl, I was surprised, week after week, when I would get sent the charts for Newbury Comics sales, it was consistently in the top 50 CD's almost every week from like 2003 - 2006. When I saw this on vinyl, I bought it without a second thought, and made sure that we carry it in our store.

It's a record that you end up scolding someone for not hearing or owning. "How don't you have this yet? What is wrong with you? Buy it NOW!"