Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

If you want it that bad then why not pay $40+ for it? cost of 3 records or 2.5 pizzas or one pizza where I live.

I'm relatively new to vinyl, so I'm trying to build up my library. I'd most likely rather have 3 new albums than splurge on one.

Be careful with that sound logic, that shit doesn't fly around here.

I'm relatively new to vinyl, so I'm trying to build up my library. I'd most likely rather have 3 new albums than splurge on one.

Be careful with that sound logic, that shit doesn't fly around here.

Haha, I do have a couple more expensive albums (Frances the Mute, Devil and God), but I got that with some gift money. Usually too broke to consider stuff over 25.

If you want it that bad then why not pay $40+ for it? cost of 3 records or 2.5 pizzas or one pizza where I live.

Three new albums? Fuck that, get three copies of one new album.

Screeching Weasel

Vindictives

Queers

MTX

Parasites

Boris The Sprinkler

Beatnik Termites

McKrackins

Jon Cougar Concentration Camp did one but it wasn't part of the Clearview series thing. Also there's that Operation Ivy bootleg 12" if you want to really be a completist. And I wanna say the Huntingtons did one too, may have been a Ramones compilation album tribute though.

Also Groovie Ghoulies were supposed to do "Subterranean Jungle" but it was never released or maybe not record, not sure. That would've been cool.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic