Who the fuck books Fake Problems at a +21 bar?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are under the assumption that the band gets to "pick" their venue. Often it's simply a matter of who has an open date and is willing to give a guarantee to their booking agent.

I know how it works. But actually, the whole "open date" thing, the venue's website says they have something already going on the night of their show. Kind of odd.

A strict one at that? Seriously.

I never had a problem with shows being +21 until now, 4 months before my birthday.

Wouldn't this have more to do with Riverboat Gamblers since they are the headliners? I see that there's no advance tickets for this show, either. I don't know anything about this place but I sure hope there's no chance of it selling out since I'm coming from out of town.

I never had a problem with shows being +21 until now, 4 months before my birthday.

Wouldn't this have more to do with Riverboat Gamblers since they are the headliners? I see that there's no advance tickets for this show, either. I don't know anything about this place but I sure hope there's no chance of it selling out since I'm coming from out of town.

Yeah, it does. I didn't realize the Riverboat Gamblers were headlining. I guess that makes a big difference.

i've never heard this band, but i hear good things about them

what kind of music are they and who can you compare them to?

they sound like most Florida bands, but less good.

Hey Justin thanks for the free shit with the OleHole rekkid. I haven't checked it out yet, but I will.

I hope it sounds like most Florida bands. That's my thing.

Guest genericinsight
i've never heard this band, but i hear good things about them

what kind of music are they and who can you compare them to?

YouTube, MySpace, iTunes....

Against Me! junior, as my friend calls them.

Guest falloutcollapse
who the fuck books them on a boat? i know most venues in jax suck but come on. i dont wanna be stuck on a fucking boat all night.

[image]

It's a bar, stage setup area isn't very big. Get there early to make sure you've got a spot.

Guest falloutcollapse

As I get older, I realize how annoying younger fans can be. And I'm only 17, so imagine how jaded I'll be by 21! Trash Talk is 17+ though and I couldn't be any happier. I think Animal Collective is too.

As I get older, I realize how annoying younger fans can be. And I'm only 17, so imagine how jaded I'll be by 21! Trash Talk is 17+ though and I couldn't be any happier. I think Animal Collective is too.

It's like Dazed & Confused. You keep getting older and Teh Kidz stay the same age. They do, however, get more and more obnoxious.

I was surprised that they were not playing Common Grounds, too.

Also surprised the their tour with Riverboat Gamblers wouldn't be coming here.

Their openers for the 1982 show are Bomb The Music Industry & Liquid Limbs, in case you hadn't heard.

They're playing the only all ages venue here. It's weird because I figured they'd be playing Common Grounds.