Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP out April 8

(If you didn't even know there was a new NIN album, point your browser toward http://ghosts.nin.com )

According to the website, Ghosts I-IV will be released as a standalone vinyl release outside of that uber-expensive $300 box. Check it:

$39 4x vinyl edition (on 130 gram vinyl in a double gatefold package) will be available at retail in North America (April 8), Australia (April 5), the UK (April 8), Japan (April 5), and most European territories (April 8).

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4059158/Nine_Inch_Nails_-_Ghosts_I_

i posted this in the other thread, but there's the nine songs for you to download.

nin is one of the only bands that i'd spend $300 on a release for but i don't think i can swing it. i think i'm going to buy the deluxe cd set and the standard vinyl when it comes out. that way i can have the best of both worlds.

i ended up getting the deluxe cd edition. i'll definitely buy the 4xlp set once that hits stores but $350 is just too much for me.

has anyone from non-USA bought this yet? i'm on the confirm page and they wanna charge me $49.95 for shipping for the deluxe CD box!!!

just wanted to confirm that this is kinda what everyone is getting - shafted with the shipping.

whats being charged for shipping for the supremo vinyl package?

I bit the bullet and ordered the super-duper package...I was charged $16.95 for shipping...granted, U.S...

But that shipping charge to the UK is all kinds of fucked...

the fuckers are throwing on a $35 surcharge for international orders.

this has darkened my day a lot.....

Yer Better off waiting for it to come in a store overseas at this point