bands you're embarrassed of liking

Every now and then I get weird obsessions with a certain artist/group that I otherwise wouldn't like. For example, I fucking LOVED that first Gwen Stefani record. Played it non-stop for months. I hadn't listened to No Doubt since Tragic Kingdom when I was 12 but for some reason that ruled.

Anyways, right now there are a couple of mainstream country acts I really enjoy and I'm not sure why--Sugarland is one and Darius Rucker is the other (yes, of Hootie and the Blowfish fame). Weird.

Guest genericinsight
read the signature. you don't have to be embarressed about liking something. somebody gives you shit for liking the yeah yeah yeahs or whatever, just tell them to eat a dick and fuck off.

I actually love ABBA. No joke. It warms my heart that Frank Turner did a cover of Dancing Queen.

go look up my last fm. i am not embarrassed by any of it. yes ive listened to katy perry songs well over 700 times. whats it to you.

i was going to tear into the kid who said he likes icp...i dont agree with your logic on that. im refraining as i dont want to sound like too big an asshole.

i was going to tear into the kid who said he likes icp...i dont agree with your logic on that. im refraining as i dont want to sound like too big an asshole.

I was too...but I figured I'd just let it go. At this point what can someone even say about that band that hasn't been said countless times before.