Do you have a college degree?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NYS hooked me the fuck up last year. I was offered like 20g and all I needed was 12 or 13.

That pisses me off.

It's alright, I'm sitting on a pile of nothing while owing UB $2200 for my summer session, and I don't think I'm getting anything this year. They've been shutting people down left and right, even in undergrad who got a lot last year.

That pisses me off.

It's alright, I'm sitting on a pile of nothing while owing UB $2200 for my summer session, and I don't think I'm getting anything this year. They've been shutting people down left and right, even in undergrad who got a lot last year.

you're gonna have to get the fuck out of Buffalo if you ever want to actually teach history.

I have a ND, and a HND in electrical/electronic engineering. I need to complete 5 more units to convert it in to a bachelors degree, but think i am going to wait a while because the industry has taken a big hit, at least in my area. and many of the apprentices in my classes have been made redundant. Also i am fed up with education and just want to earn some money.

you're gonna have to get the fuck out of Buffalo if you ever want to actually teach history.

Yea and no.. it's all about connections, and I have a handful, but to quote my neighbor who teaches in the city of Tonawanda, "finding a full-time job IS your full-time job". I've heard lots of similar stuff, if you put the effort in, you'll eventually get one. Or I'll move to VT with my old roommate.