Brand New - Daisy on LP

Guest duhpunk
and just like clockwork, AP crashes again..

it's one of the most poorly run sites around. they know how much traffic they get and they don't do anything to fix the problems they run in to as a result of it.

It's poorly run on more than one level. Their moral objectivity is inconsistent and they can't take criticism. I rarely post on there anymore.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm so pumped for this. i preordered a few days ago but i'll still shell out for the vinyl for sure

[edit]

also found this... don't really think it will be the album art work but who knows, its from absolutepunk.net boards

[image]

that picture was posted here before.

where's it at? i searched before i posted and didn't find it so that's why i did

[image]

I'm still on the fence about liking this cover art.

The photo itself is cool but what's not really jiving w/ me is the placing of "Brand New" and "Daisy". They're in the way of the full impact of the image.

Maybe if they had put it across the top or bottom...I dunno... ???

I think it would look better if Brand New was in the top left corner and Daisy was in the bottom right corner....or top right/lower left...

all the posts and threads on ap.net relating to Brand New re-affirm why i rarely if at all post there anymore.

some are mad at the short song titles ::)