Brand New - Daisy on LP

• 1 month later...
I think i'm going to order this via Amazon since they have free shipping. Only thing that scares me is if they ship records well packed because i ordered movies a few times and it was well packed, but do they packed records well?

I would feel comfortable ordering from them. Even if for some reason your record wasnt packaged great and came damaged they would definitely get it taken care of for you.

On the other hand, I want to order mine from Best Buy since I have a gift card. Anyone know how well they ship?

I think i'm going to order this via Amazon since they have free shipping. Only thing that scares me is if they ship records well packed because i ordered movies a few times and it was well packed, but do they packed records well?

On the other hand, I want to order mine from Best Buy since I have a gift card. Anyone know how well they ship?

I just ordered the Third Eye Blind LP from Best Buy a couple weeks ago. Came in a box that was deep enough for probably 30 albums. But it was full of giant bubble packs and the records and sleeves were flawless.

I just ordered the Third Eye Blind LP from Best Buy a couple weeks ago. Came in a box that was deep enough for probably 30 albums. But it was full of giant bubble packs and the records and sleeves were flawless.

ditto!

I would feel comfortable ordering from them. Even if for some reason your record wasnt packaged great and came damaged they would definitely get it taken care of for you.

I forgot to mention that i was talking about Amazon.ca

But i guess they are using the same customer service on both sites. also, amazon is a pretty big thing so i shouldn't suppose to be worry about how they pack my records, but i figured i would still ask on here, thanks :)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':fzcxu3um]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':fzcxu3um]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

and it appears that people didn't spend there dollar on nothing since jesse said that he hasn't forgotten and that they will be going out eventually so we'll see...

the link to the interview is on AP... http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1339722

i'm sure some of you have seen this already