Brand New - Daisy on LP

[image]

I'm still on the fence about liking this cover art.

The photo itself is cool but what's not really jiving w/ me is the placing of "Brand New" and "Daisy". They're in the way of the full impact of the image.

Maybe if they had put it across the top or bottom...I dunno... ???

hopefully they package it like they did with devil and god. nothing on the cover (aside from the sticker on the outside of the package), just on the spine.

jesse lacey is one of, if not the nicest musician i have ever met and i have met many. In brooklyn he gave me a cupcake and offered to email me places to see whilst i was in New York. He just wants to be treated like a normal person basically and he will treat you the same.

I also have a drum stick signed by the entire band...i also have a photo with a few others and jesse. But he only did it because the promoter asked haha.

seems like a decent price. hopefully there won't be radical differences between distros or my local store.

This was at Hastings, if you haven't heard of it before they sell Books, Music, and Video, so it should be pretty close. Also there is a huge vinyl sale going on right now where all vinyl is 20 or 25 % off, can't remember.

seems like a decent price. hopefully there won't be radical differences between distros or my local store.

This was at Hastings, if you haven't heard of it before they sell Books, Music, and Video, so it should be pretty close. Also there is a huge vinyl sale going on right now where all vinyl is 20 or 25 % off, can't remember.

is that sale in all hastings?

Vinyl is so overpriced at Hastings.

sometimes they are. other times theyre normal. then sometimes theyre super underpriced. I got my morning jacket's "it still moves" for 5 bucks new.

About a year ago, most vinyl were not able to be sent back to the distributor so we would mark it down until we threw it away, got so many sweet records for like a $1.00 or $2.00.

haha i used to be a front counter manager at a hastings and still have a lot of friends there, i'll have to ask one of them to look into that tomorrow and get one preordered if its in the system to do that yet. should be pretty sweet if it is

[edit]

this turned out to be the case so i had my friend order me a copy and it was listed in our hastings at 11.99 but was flashing. i can't really remember what this means though.

haha i used to be a front counter manager at a hastings and still have a lot of friends there, i'll have to ask one of them to look into that tomorrow and get one preordered if its in the system to do that yet. should be pretty sweet if it is

[edit]

this turned out to be the case so i had my friend order me a copy and it was listed in our hastings at 11.99 but was flashing. i can't really remember what this means though.

When it's flashing it means on sale, won't be on sale when it releases.