Brand New - Daisy on LP

Guest kevinb

I wander if triple crown is waiting to re-press time & deja till the new lp comes out ?

I mean they have to know they wouldn't have a problem at all selling them

i don't know if that was serious or not, but epic is not a word i would use to describe that song, and in fact the internet has made me hate that word in general. even if everyone loves the song, it's just not epic.

i was being sarcastic, and even though it's not a word you would use doesn't mean it isn't a word someone else would. just let people use words they want and not condemn a word because you don't agree with its use

Submitted for hilarity...random comments on the LP pre-order from the AP.net thread:

You know what...I've never heard an album on vinyl...Does it sound better than a cd?
do you even have a record player?
I'm 23 and I've seen record players laying around my whole life but I've never turned one on...so no I don't have one.
It's a picture disc with a close up of the fox..

..that would be sweet, right?

oh sweet Jesus just ordered mine. It will look good next to my Deja vinyl.
I'll just buy it at a show then get it signed like the usual.
I'm going to have so many copies of this album.

(Asking what record player to buy)

What's the difference between the higher and lower priced ones? Aren't they just playing the same vinyl?

Submitted for hilarity...random comments on the LP pre-order from the AP.net thread:

What's the difference between the higher and lower priced ones? Aren't they just playing the same vinyl?

my favorite hahaha.

what's the different between a $50 camera and a $3000 camera? aren't they just taking the same picture? lolz.

my favorite hahaha.

what's the different between a $50 camera and a $3000 camera? aren't they just taking the same picture? lolz.

they are not the same. those 3000$ camera can come with an option that when you take pictures of fruits, you rub the picture and it smells the fruit you took the picture of.

my favorite hahaha.

they are not the same. those 3000$ camera can come with an option that when you take pictures of fruits, you rub the picture and it smells the fruit you took the picture of.

a scratch and sniff camera would be the greatest invention known to mankind. ever.

a scratch and sniff camera would be the greatest invention known to mankind. ever.

haha, yes! i remember when i was a kid, at school i used to have stickers on my papers that would smell what was on the sticker, aka fruits, root beer, etc.. it was awesome.