How often do you use Twitter?

inutil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was anti-twitter before I got it... but it really is pretty sweet. The kids who sit there and tweet "in the shower!" "going to class!" "did you see that commercial?!" etc are fucking stupid but it can be harnessed for some serious good.

Did you read andy's while he was at the G.I.Joe movie? hilarious.

I was anti-twitter before I got it... but it really is pretty sweet. The kids who sit there and tweet "in the shower!" "going to class!" "did you see that commercial?!" etc are fucking stupid but it can be harnessed for some serious good.

Did you read andy's while he was at the G.I.Joe movie? hilarious.

Yea I did.. when andy is on his UFC or WWE rampages I hate his twitter, but any other time, I love it. He's the man.

at least once a day.

moreso if i am at an event or watching Point Break.

twitter has a decent learning curve to it. the people that hate on it seem have no idea what it can really be used for.

yep. it saves me alot of time when i want people to know something and don't feel like calling 30 people.

I've gotten some free tickets because of twitter, along with some record sale pre-orders, news, etc etc. it definitely can be used for good, but it's also flooded by morons who twitter every goddamn minute with useless info regarding their hair, and how many times they've combed it, etc. etc. Which annoys the shit out of me.

I've gotten some free tickets because of twitter, along with some record sale pre-orders, news, etc etc. it definitely can be used for good, but it's also flooded by morons who twitter every goddamn minute with useless info regarding their hair, and how many times they've combed it, etc. etc. Which annoys the shit out of me.

same. i won 2 prints from horsebites last week! i was pretty excited about that.

I should copy and paste that usual rant I type where I talk about how I saved money and all that jazz. Twitter is fun for me. It's like a blog that people actually read. It's a quick and easy way to get news -- I found out that Michael Jackson died because of Twitter / Facebook. I think it's the new "away message" in terms of seeing what your friends are up to.

Twitter is what you make of it and who you follow. If you want to talk about how you're pooping, it's dumb. If your friends are lame enough to tweet about cutting their grass, it'll suck big time. But if you follow some decent people/things it can be entertaining.

Having a mobile phone w/ Twitter on it really increases the fun of the medium. I can check stuff while I'm waiting in a line or posting something. Also, when on vacation it can be very useful. I found out a decent place to eat in Chicago because I posted a question on Twitter (I also found out that none of my friends approve of my footwear).

http://www.twitter.com/kirbypuckett

I should copy and paste that usual rant I type where I talk about how I saved money and all that jazz. Twitter is fun for me. It's like a blog that people actually read. It's a quick and easy way to get news -- I found out that Michael Jackson died because of Twitter / Facebook. I think it's the new "away message" in terms of seeing what your friends are up to.

Twitter is what you make of it and who you follow. If you want to talk about how you're pooping, it's dumb. If your friends are lame enough to tweet about cutting their grass, it'll suck big time. But if you follow some decent people/things it can be entertaining.

Having a mobile phone w/ Twitter on it really increases the fun of the medium. I can check stuff while I'm waiting in a line or posting something. Also, when on vacation it can be very useful. I found out a decent place to eat in Chicago because I posted a question on Twitter (I also found out that none of my friends approve of my footwear).

http://www.twitter.com/kirbypuckett

Agreed Wholeheartedly. I also like that ESPN.COM and PUNKNEWS tweets news stories and I can pick/choose what news stories I want to read.

Also, I'm lame and just used my regular name.

http://twitter.com/MartyKawa

HOLY SHIT really people? no mention of drunk twitter? come on...

ken started a vinyl vlog twitter account and i took it over. we thought, hey this will be a way to tell people about our new episodes and records we purchase etc. etc.

now it's half vinyl news and half just my life.

i'd say at least 50% of my tweets revolve around what i'm drinking at the moment, from energy drinks to beer.

when i am drunk my tweets raise DRASTICLY in numbers.

hell i remember that one night when i was drunk i just kept typing SMOKE DUST over and over again....

good thing that my boss follows me on twitter...sigh...

twitter.com/vinylvlog