Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason these aren't selling quickly is because this is a new store that nobody knows about. This is different than something posted on the front page of the Fat site, that has been around for years.

well, this has been posted on several pretty big vinyl collecting sites..

vlv,

fatwiki

here...

and i'm sure there are lots of people that bought doubles.

I think the reason these aren't selling quickly is because this is a new store that nobody knows about. This is different than something posted on the front page of the Fat site, that has been around for years.

well, this has been posted on several pretty big vinyl collecting sites..

vlv,

fatwiki

here...

and i'm sure there are lots of people that bought doubles.

it was also posted on punknews.

How many copies do you think were sold of each of the NOFX records from this board alone? Maybe 50? A lot if the people on this board frequent those other boards also. The demographic that's left out are people that buy vinyl but don't care to go to a message board about it which I would say is at least half of the sales for something like this. Of course, I could be completely pulling numbers out of my ass.

I went through my order today(which was quite sizable) and every color was correct. Not only that, but none of the covers were bent, the shipping was cheap, and they got here pretty damn fast!

Now, for the listen test!

Oh, and I am still concerned that the pressing info is off. Like the whole LA 300/750 thing. Will we all learn later that there are 700 more copies of each of these that are found lying around a warehouse in a few months?

One down....Another theory of why these are lasting a while....yes there are 300, but all were released the same day. Just with NOFX and BR, thats what.....9? 9 releases @ 300 is 2700. Not all of us have the $$ to just buy one of every copy. And thats just those 2 bands, theres Rancid, DK, offspring etc.... That makes all these 300 go a lot slower with everyone buying different combinations. Anyways just another thought of this situation. Actually releasing all these rare colors at one time gives more people a chance to get at least some of these on color...rather one at a time and selling out the first hour.

damn the red punk in drublic is out of stock. i can't buy shit for a few days i hope someone will sell it for cheap

$100 and it is yours. ;D

Kidding...bummers that it is out of stock. I thought about buying doubles of at least PID and Ribbed, but thought they would cancel my order...otherwise I would hook you up. Hopefully another boardie snagged a spare for you.

damn the red punk in drublic is out of stock. i can't buy shit for a few days i hope someone will sell it for cheap

Dude, just wait until a month or so after the first few go on Ebay. You can usually get records for a few dollars above actual cost once the matket has been flooded.

My guess is the first few go for $30-70, but they will be below $20 in no time.

Dude, just wait until a month or so after the first few go on Ebay. You can usually get records for a few dollars above actual cost once the matket has been flooded.

Yeah I am kind of excited to track the prices of these for the next few years.I think after they dip down to $20 they will slowly go up to about the 50-60 mark and then level off.

yeah thats what i'm hoping.

hopefully i can get that along with the banner pilot and teenage bottlerocket cheap too since everyone has been flipping new fat releases which make the price low

as for the /300, the description for Ribbed says
500 pressed. 300 available from the store. Those people who paid hundreds are bummed. Everyone else who didn’t get one…wins.

maybe it´s the same with the other color represses

It could be, despite the fact that the pressing info of some of the other releases specifically says otherwise ::)